News Lobov's hands are turning into boxing gloves

Jason knight auditioning for the next Freddie Krueger
latest

It is. Dude was below average and the only reason why they call him a GOAT is cause he himself has called himself much better than what he really is. Its a joke like that dude who is about 36 years old and many here call him an 18 year old prospect. Bullshit

Erick Silva is a seriously new prospect that will be worth the watch.

Wow I didn't see this thread. I just commented on Paulie's hand issues already. He's in the same boat as Mayweather in regards to that. I'm not so sure that fight will happen the more I looked into Paulies situation so don't be suprised if he pulls out with some injury leading up to it.

If you fight the same way in a street fight as you do in a boxing or mma fight. You are likely to break your hands...

Lol... I can’t believe I’m saying this... I like Artem. Sloppy fight, but it was true violence and it appeased me. Also, Chris leben still has power man, he sent that dude to the netherworld.

Hard to believe those hands are not broken. They're swollen like balloons.

This bareknuckle stuff is dumb as hell... I mean I'll watch it but shit....they're not paying those guys enough to bust their hands and lose a bunch of teeth.

these guys are gonna have short careers,its one thing,to be like those travellers who circle each other for 4 hours. Its another thing to be shopworn Pro fighters already who then take off the gloves and do this shit.

It is. Dude was below average and the only reason why they call him a GOAT is cause he himself has called himself much better than what he really is. Its a joke like that dude who is about 36 years old and many here call him an 18 year old prospect. Bullshit
Wow, I'm so glad that someone finally explained that to me!
Here I was thinking that people actually believed that a fighter with a 13-15 record was the GOAT!

I think Artem finally graduated out from Conor's shadow this weekend.
He became his own man, and got some respect put on his name!

Back