Loaded mma gloves

It’s the most scumbag form of cheating in fighting imho.
I couldn't agree more. People can talk about steroids making you super human all they want but without work ethic and discipline to back them up they won't really do much for you.

Loaded wraps on the other hand are a whole different story, 1 punch landed early can completely alter the narrative of the fight regardless of how big a discrepancy there is on paper from a talent and pure skill standpoint.

By far the most egregious and indefensible form of performance enhancement.

Its possible every fighter could ornhave loaded gloves since nobody know's what ornhave even means.

I always thought Johny Hendricks did something to his gloves the way he one-punched Fitch'ed who has never been KOd along with some other one-punch KOs of his and then he could'nt even KO anyone anymore. Hendricks was notorious for being a dirty wrestler during his heydey.

Lord Lobov had loaded hands for sure, like sledgehammers in the gloves.

I have more interesting question:
Is it possible to harden your hands so much, that they become unbreakable (in a combat situation)?
Rg0o6.jpg
If so tell paulie, pettis, faber, and multiple other fighters who break they're hands damn near every fjght how to do it.

A horse shoe fell out of big riggs hands vs kampman.

I wouldn't mind if the 115 division allowed loaded gloves tbh.

I don't know about hand wraps but I know Jon Jones' HANDS are loaded...

To the fuckin' gills bruv

Aren't they wrapped by the cutmen/women these days anyway?
At least in boxing the high profile fighters have their own guy do everything for them but the AC oversees the whole process and most of the time there is also a guy from the opposite team watching just the same, i recall some controversy regarding Canelo's wraps recently and it ended in nothing because different AC's have different rules for wrapping so the fighter needs to know this, for MMA it could be the same, but im guessing "loading" an MMA glove or wrap isnt as important as in boxing, they have huge padding where MMA gloves do not.

At least steroids legit make you a better fighter. Loaded gloves is just straight up awful

There are many reasons to take steroids. If I were to sum it up, I’d say it’s a way to maximize your body’s potential. They are illegal, so it’s cutting corners anyway you put it, but you still have to put in the work to enjoy their benefit.

There’s a certain evilness to loaded handwrapping. If you’re willing to load your wraps, I’m sure you’d be willing to commit any other crime lol.

At least in boxing the high profile fighters have their own guy do everything for them but the AC oversees the whole process and most of the time there is also a guy from the opposite team watching just the same, i recall some controversy regarding Canelo's wraps recently and it ended in nothing because different AC's have different rules for wrapping so the fighter needs to know this, for MMA it could be the same, but im guessing "loading" an MMA glove or wrap isnt as important as in boxing, they have huge padding where MMA gloves do not.

There have been rumblings about him for a while. Or I should say, this isn't the time I've heard this guy and that concern. He was asked to re-wrap his hands in his fight V Felding and against GGG was filmed "Stacking" his wraps.
Bottom line, they don't just wrap their hands anyway. They do as much as they can to turn the wraps in to a cast.

Add this to him pissing hot and getting fuck all of a ban and the robberies V GGG and you can see that some people get checked a little less than others

There are many reasons to take steroids. If I were to sum it up, I’d say it’s a way to maximize your body’s potential. They are illegal, so it’s cutting corners anyway you put it, but you still have to put in the work to enjoy their benefit.

There’s a certain evilness to loaded handwrapping. If you’re willing to load your wraps, I’m sure you’d be willing to commit any other crime lol.

Steady on Columbo.

There have been rumblings about him for a while. Or I should say, this isn't the time I've heard this guy and that concern. He was asked to re-wrap his hands in his fight V Felding and against GGG was filmed "Stacking" his wraps.
Bottom line, they don't just wrap their hands anyway. They do as much as they can to turn the wraps in to a cast.

Add this to him pissing hot and getting fuck all of a ban and the robberies V GGG and you can see that some people get checked a little less than others
Absolutely, regarding the GGG fight wraps and the "stacking" i saw Robert Garcia explain that some AC's allow different amounts of wrap, so it was more about GGG's camp not knowing and taking advantage, than actually Canelo's corner cheating or bending the rules, not that they wouldnt try, but at least a neutral guy posted about it.

Absolutely, regarding the GGG fight wraps and the "stacking" i saw Robert Garcia explain that some AC's allow different amounts of wrap, so it was more about GGG's camp not knowing and taking advantage, than actually Canelo's corner cheating or bending the rules, not that they wouldnt try, but at least a neutral guy posted about it.

I'm not really as up on this as I'd like to be. So looking in to the various "wrapgates" we've had in the past is very interesting. I learnt something. Those things look hard as fuckl

Back