Load Trail Trailers busted by ICE

American corporations and small businesses are dependent on labor from south of the border not only because they're cheaper but also because they'll put up with conditions American workers won't and they'll work the entire day without playing on their phones.

Until this becomes a daily occurrence I won't believe anyone is serious about tackling illegal immigration. The one factor we can absolutely control with this issue is how we police American businesses that employ illegal workers.

American corporations and small businesses are dependent on labor from south of the border not only because they're cheaper but also because they'll put up with conditions American workers won't and they'll work the entire day without playing on their phones.

Until this becomes a daily occurrence I won't believe anyone is serious about tackling illegal immigration. The one factor we can absolutely control with this issue is how we police American businesses that employ illegal workers.

This is such bullshit. You act like the US couldn't exist without illegals, but it did and was just fine.

People hire illegals because they want to exploit our shit laws. No paper work. No insurance. If someone gets hurt they go to the ER and there is no fuss. It is exploitation and disgusting.

This isn't about Americans not wanting to work. It is about greed and open borders.

Working in construction in California I saw it way too often. If your choice is to put someone on payroll, deal with taxes and all the paperwork and be frustrated with insurance issues..... or just hire Juan, what is easier? It is easier to fuck over our citizens and hire the illegals.

Go to the South and you see black men working on job sites. You see black guys laying bricks or building decks, but in Los Angeles you only see Mexicans doing it. Open borders hurt our blacks too. Open borders are not good for our citizens.

This is such bullshit. You act like the US couldn't exist without illegals, but it did and was just fine.

People hire illegals because they want to exploit our shit laws. No paper work. No insurance. If someone gets hurt they go to the ER and there is no fuss. It is exploitation and disgusting.

This isn't about Americans not wanting to work. It is about greed and open borders.

Working in construction in California I saw it way too often. If your choice is to put someone on payroll, deal with taxes and all the paperwork and be frustrated with insurance issues..... or just hire Juan, what is easier? It is easier to fuck over our citizens and hire the illegals.

Go to the South and you see black men working on job sites. You see black guys laying bricks or building decks, but in Los Angeles you only see Mexicans doing it. Open borders hurt our blacks too. Open borders are not good for our citizens.

The US would still exist but it would cost us about $2T /yr for the next decade or more out of our GDP.

The borders are not open currently and never have been except for when our ancestors immigrated here.

Your post is basically shit.

You agree that illegal hiring is a problem but you won't actually agree with me because I'm not on your team.

The US would still exist but it would cost us about $2T /yr for the next decade or more out of our GDP.

The borders are not open currently and never have been except for when our ancestors immigrated here.

Your post is basically shit.

You agree that illegal hiring is a problem but you won't actually agree with me because I'm not on your team.

lmao, you act like illegals are a net gain. Fuck off. I live in California and have seen local hospitals close down because they couldn't afford to care for illegals. I've seen good neighborhoods ravaged and go from safe to gang infested.

I've seen entire school districts go to shit. I've seen my taxes and insurance rates go up. I know illegals that own businesses and out compete legal citizens because they don't have to pay for health care for their employees. And yes, the borders are open. California is a SANCTUARY state. Californians who are legal and pay taxes have to eat a massive shit sandwich to pay for all the services illegals and their anchors soak up.

They hurt the middle class the most and people like you are enablers.

lmao, you act like illegals are a net gain. Fuck off. I live in California and have seen local hospitals close down because they couldn't afford to care for illegals. I've seen good neighborhoods ravaged and go from safe to gang infested.

I've seen entire school districts go to shit. I've seen my taxes and insurance rates go up. I know illegals that own businesses and out compete legal citizens because they don't have to pay for health care for their employees. And yes, the borders are open. California is a SANCTUARY state. Californians who are legal and pay taxes have to eat a massive shit sandwich to pay for all the services illegals and their anchors soak up.

They hurt the middle class the most and people like you are enablers.

If the borders were open they wouldn't be illegal in the first place. The illegal classification itself is direct evidence that contradicts your notion of open borders.

You don't seem to understand how things could be a burden on the state, but not a burden for the corporations and small businesses that hire them. The state is once again subsidizing corporations here.

There are 8-9 million illegals in the work force. Unemployment is near 4%.

How are you going to replace those workers when we have historically low unemployment? Why didn't our workers take the illegals jobs when we had historically high unemployment last decade?

Back