"Lo voy a disfrutar" Translates to "Im gonna enjoy it"...Yoel's Translator sucks.

GiTGuD

Is she gonna turn in powerful people?
Banned
Reaction score
Basically it means, "Im gonna enjoy it"......This dude fucking sucks, I seen him hanging out with masvidal too, guy can't translate for shit.

source.gif

Why didn’t he just say it in English? It’s 4 freaking words.

"Lo voy a disfrutar" - Kenny Florian

May the best man win, I don’t want either to lose however someone has to

Basically it means, "Im gonna enjoy it"......This dude fucking sucks, I seen him hanging out with masvidal too, guy can't translate for shit.

It appears that he can go from English to Spanish, but not from Spanish to English. Strange.

Also, how can he be Yoel's manager without being able to speak Spanish, considering Yoel speaks mainly Spanish?

Whatever happened to Yoel's translator, Ray? He was the best translator with the best personality!

OjWmpFJ.gif

Thanks OP for clarifying because it hasn’t already been clarified 50 times already.

Maybe in cuban slag it has a different meaning?

Look, manager/translator is not hispanic, he is a Kawa, middle eastern of some sorts

Whatever happened to Yoel's translator, Ray? He was the best translator with the best personality!

OjWmpFJ.gif

Sweet interview, this translator seems above all the others easily, really smooth.

Maybe in cuban slag it has a different meaning?
It doesn't mean anything esoteric, It's as straighforward expression as it can be. The translator is a retard.

True fight fan lmfao! Cutting weight is literally involved in all combat sports. It begins in highschool wrestling, but if guys have a size advantage or beat a fighter he roots for than they are a bum/cheater who is ducking their "real"weight class

Last edited:
True fight fan lmfao! Cutting weight is literally involved in all combat sports. It begins in highschool wrestling, but if guys have a size advantage of best a fighter he roots for than they are a bum/cheater who is ducking their "real"weight class
English, motherfucker, do you speak ir?!

Back