Lo-Fi version of forums

duckdown

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi folks, can someone tell me how I get to the low bandwidth version of the forums?
sometimes I am on a low speed connection or I have internet on my cell phone and the graphical version of the site is slow as hell.
pretty much every forum has a lo-fi version but I cannot find the link

thanks all!

I'm not exactly sure how to answer your question. You can disable pictures and stuff, maybe that will help?

I too have problems with this site. No other site actually has as many problems as this one.

For instance, using Windows desktop version of Safari browser you cannot log in at all to this site (whereas you can log in to pretty much any other forum out there) not such a big loss since I am a Firefox monkey but sometimes I like to try other browsers and if this site can't work with Safari it will probably not work on others.

I find that I cannot use an iPhone or iPod Touch to post on the forums here as well. It is just too slow, which is strange because using Opera on a Windows Mobile PPC is fine.

I am also looking for a "Lo-Fi" version which might work on the iPod browser. Any help on this one?

Back