LMAOOOOOOOO guys listen to this

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
k so i was posted up wit my boys at a bar we was discussin the hunt lewis fight, a bar in which i will not name because i aint givin out free ads like that , if they want sponsers they gotta pay me

anyway, back to my story

so my boys n i were gettin lit seein some hotties. by the way, little side story, i had my eyes on some thot in a red miniskirt, almost got her to dance wit me just sayin. anyway, so we were posted up by the bar, gettin some shots talkin bout how lewis gonna knock hunt into obliiiiiiiiiiivion tomorrow

hunt chin is old now and we was discussin this and how he stressed now cuz brock took his soul and some boy comes up behind me and goes

"mate, hunt is gonna kill ya boy. cheers"

then he tries to cheers my drink. guys, my word, I was dead. a actual tourist from new zealand overheard me and told me that. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

funniest night of my life my word

If at first you don't succeed...

...then Skydiving is not for you.

leaving-now.gif

Not giving the name out because they are not paying is basically what you said, now that is funny

That is pretty funny. Black Beast is going to wreck hunt.

Edit: No pun intended

k so i was posted up wit my boys at a bar we was discussin the hunt lewis fight, a bar in which i will not name because i aint givin out free ads like that , if they want sponsers they gotta pay me

anyway, back to my story

so my boys n i were gettin lit seein some hotties. by the way, little side story, i had my eyes on some thot in a red miniskirt, almost got her to dance wit me just sayin. anyway, so we were posted up by the bar, gettin some shots talkin bout how lewis gonna knock hunt into obliiiiiiiiiiivion tomorrow

hunt chin is old now and we was discussin this and how he stressed now cuz brock took his soul and some boy comes up behind me and goes

"mate, hunt is gonna kill ya boy. cheers"

then he tries to cheers my drink. guys, my word, I was dead. a actual tourist from new zealand overheard me and told me that. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

funniest night of my life my word

Insignificant if true

"i was posted up wit my boys"

Anyone who can translate that ?

Back