LMAO! The Photo Before **** Got Real!!!

This picture is too perfect. I also find it hilarious that you can see the security guard looking down at his cellphone. little did he know what was about to ensue.

what a shill in the kit. Khabib is so overrated while nate is underrated.

11831789_741159279328187_380545999723217278_n.jpg

209 Bitch!!!

You can see Nate is just about to whip out the bird

Good lord, this whole thing just keeps getting funnier.

"SOON"

EOW made one of those :icon_lol:

This picture is too perfect. I also find it hilarious that you can see the security guard looking down at his cellphone. little did he know what was about to ensue.

Haha, poor guy. Probably gets paid peanuts and he has to deal with a bunch of testosterone fuelled fighters going crazy.

LOL nate is just looking for trouble where ever he is.

So as the detective That I am, this is what happened based on this picture.

Nate saw them trying to take a group photo, so he quickly went in there behind them to stick up the middle finger. Timed it poorly, and khabibs group saw him doing that and thats when shit got real.

Classic diaz bros.

11831789_741159279328187_380545999723217278_n.jpg

209 Bitch!!!

You can see Nate is just about to whip out the bird

I believe the dude in the middle bottom of the pic got busted for throwing a sign when the fight continued after they were all lead out from their seats.

what a shill in the kit. Khabib is so overrated while nate is underrated.

lol the Diaz's are the two most consistently overrated fighters on Sherdog, just because they talk shit and act like uneducated Worldstar Hip Hop thugs.

Nate isnt even a top 15 and yet people talk like he'd compete at all with the top 5. Thats being overrated. People saying he could beat Khabib, when Khabib is 22-0 (with a win over current champ), while Nate is 17-10, lost 3 of 4 (and has a spanking from the current champ). THAT is being overrated.

Khabib has earned his rating. Nate just has a moronic thug-wannabe fanbase. What's so funny about giving people the middle finger while your getting your face blasted, i dunno....

Diaz brothers just protecting the fans against muslim bomb threats.

They should get honoured by the Las Vegas PD.

The only people who think this are those who base their opinion on anything other than what happens in the cage.

Yup. One of their favourites is... "NATE IS A GOOD MATCHUP FOR KHABIB BECAUSE HE HAS LONG ARMS."

Thats my fav

lol the Diaz's are the two most consistently overrated fighters on Sherdog, just because they talk shit and act like uneducated Worldstar Hip Hop thugs.

Nate isnt even a top 15 and yet people talk like he'd compete at all with the top 5. Thats being overrated. People saying he could beat Khabib, when Khabib is 22-0 (with a win over current champ), while Nate is 17-10, lost 3 of 4 (and has a spanking from the current champ). THAT is being overrated.

Khabib has earned his rating. Nate just has a moronic thug-wannabe fanbase. What's so funny about giving people the middle finger while your getting your face blasted, i dunno....

Well i guess he's good enough to beat cerrone who is ranked #2 and jim miller. Its a joke that hes unrated. Aside from thomson his losses are to bendo and the current champ.

Back