Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

Conor will capitalize on Khabibs sloppy set ups

Or

Khabib gets one takedown and breaks Conor within minutes.

We will have our answer within the first round.

2. Are you sure ?

eddie-alvarez-conor-mcgregor-631851.jpg

4. Are you sure ?
[duffy, diaz , sikenkovv, mendes. *3 of those 4 finished him]

giphy.gif

So you cherry pick an angled photo to prove your point? Newsflash, height does not mean you are bigger than someone anyways!

Two of those guys finished him at the start of his career when he just started grappling you idiot. Nate did not take him down and finish him.

Chad who is the best wrestler non-olympic wrestler in MMA struggled to take keep Conor down. Only managed it twice, and Conor eventually got up the second time and knocked him stiff!

TS, Here is Barboza ”wilting away” after 2 rounds of tremendous ass kicking:

Ref asked if he wants to continue and that’s his reaction. However you try to spin it, Edson Barboza is a god damn warrior. He doesn’t quit. The man has no quit in him.

What? I see a broken man. Someone who knows its over and is wanting his coach to throw the white towel but is too proud do it himself. Make no mistake about it, the fight was over at that point. Barboza was just going with the motions.

So you cherry pick an angled photo to prove your point? Newsflash, height does not mean you are bigger than someone anyways!

Two of those guys finished him at the start of his career when he just started grappling you idiot. Nate did not take him down and finish him.

Chad who is the best wrestler non-olympic wrestler in MMA struggled to take keep Conor down. Only managed it twice, and Conor eventually got up the second time and knocked him stiff!

ur a funny guy lol

Theres video of mcgregor messing around with the mountain. I can assure you his grip strength is far superior to kabeebs. The hyperbole posts are fucking cringe, stopped reading there.

The hell? Khabib took down Rockhold. There is video evidence. I'd like to see Conor do that.

The Mountain is a roided up pansy bum. I'd whip him in a real fight too.

Lol...I don't think a little session of touch butt with the mountain has any correlation to the amount of pressure khabib can put on Conor during a 5 round fight.
its not my fault if you are to stupid to take my post in context and understand it properly. thats your problem.

The hell? Khabib took down Rockhold. There is video evidence. I'd like to see Conor do that.

The Mountain is a roided up pansy bum. I'd whip him in a real fight too.
ahh i see what you do, you don't understand english or play like you dont to just spew stupid shit.

You made this comment "Once he feels the grip of Khabib which will be like nothing else he's ever experienced, it will be over."

i just told you he's felt that grip strength before, enough with your stupid hyperbole. I even indicated in my post for your stupid ass not to take it that way.

do you understand yet dummy?

Mendes has power in his hands to worry about, has crips boxing/combos, both of which he uses to setup his takedowns. Conor doesn't have to worry about either of those things with homeless hater

Yeah you where talking that mess back during the Conor/Mayweather buildup. Your opinion when it comes to Conor is irrelevant because we all know Conor has you on the payroll as a paid human propaganda bot for himself.

Yeah you where talking that mess back during the Conor/Mayweather buildup. Your opinion when it comes to Conor is irrelevant because we all know Conor has you on the payroll as a paid human propaganda bot for himself.

What does Conor/May have to do with Conor/Khabib?

ahh i see what you do, you don't understand english or play like you dont to just spew stupid shit.

You made this comment "Once he feels the grip of Khabib which will be like nothing else he's ever experienced, it will be over."

i just told you he's felt that grip strength before, enough with your stupid hyperbole. I even indicated in my post for your stupid ass not to take it that way.

do you understand yet dummy?

Ok fine. Well, like i said.The Mountain dude is 500 lbs of pansy and thats it. Evident by the fact that he couldnt even demolish a 155 pounder.

This mountain dude is big....but his grip pales in comparison to the Eagle nurmagomedov

This is Aldo 2.0 TDD.

Keep in mind Nate is large Mexican wrester similar to Cain Velasquez. Cormier admits that Cain is the best wrestler in the world and would likely beat him, so its feasible to say Nate could outwrestle Cormier who trains with Khabib but is bigger and better version.

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

its not my fault if you are to stupid to take my post in context and understand it properly. thats your problem.

lol. Straight to the personal insults. I'm pretty sure i understood your post perfectly and stand by what I said. A little touch butt with the mountain has zero, zilch, nada, nil correlation to a potential 5 round grapple fuckfest by Khabib.

I sincerely mean this with peace and love, but since we're throwing around the "stupid" word.....it's probably the stupidest comparison ever. Khabib trains with DC and Cain who would rag doll the fuck out of the mountain.

For the record, I'm also not saying conor won't sleep khabib either.

lol. Straight to the personal insults. I'm pretty sure i understood your post perfectly and stand by what I said. A little touch butt with the mountain has zero, zilch, nada, nil correlation to a potential 5 round grapple fuckfest by Khabib.

I sincerely mean this with peace and love, but since we're throwing around the "stupid" word.....it's probably the stupidest comparison ever. Khabib trains with DC and Cain who would rag doll the fuck out of the mountain.

For the record, I'm also not saying conor won't sleep khabib either.

you just ignored the part of the quote i highlighted a second time. Im done arguing with someone who can't read and comprehend what hes reading. bye felecia

That’s very naive.

His takedown's primarily come the clinch, he doesn't have that power double that other elite grapplers have. A Kevin Lee could bypass Conors footwork with a double leg but Khabib have to close the distance wih an opponent with a far greater understanding of distance and will have to take damage trying to do just that.

This is Aldo 2.0 TDD.

Keep in mind Nate is large Mexican wrester similar to Cain Velasquez. Cormier admits that Cain is the best wrestler in the world and would likely beat him, so its feasible to say Nate could outwrestle Cormier who trains with Khabib but is bigger and better version.

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif
<36><36>

Ok fine. Well, like i said.The Mountain dude is 500 lbs of pansy and thats it. Evident by the fact that he couldnt even demolish a 155 pounder.

This mountain dude is big....but his grip pales in comparison to the Eagle nurmagomedov
im pretty sure the mountain dude would grab kabeeb by any limb he wants and can put him wherever he feels like. Keep living in fantasy world.

Keep telling yourself that.

Its true. Khabib doesn't have no power double. Good luck walking Conor down to the fence with shit stand up.

Maybe Khapullout can do his jumping hammerfist....if he shows up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back