Lmao Mcregor is not some TDD expert. Its either Aldo 2.0 or he losses

I think that about sums it up which means big trouble for Mac as Khabib will not stand and trade like Jose did.

leave the analysis to people who actually understand MMA sherdog

sincerely -

not an untrained fan

I think the vast majority of people will agree with you. Connors chance of winning hinges entirely upon him catching Khabib on the way in for the short time that they're both standing. Unlikely, IMO, but not impossible.
Why would it be unlikely? Conor can do that to anyone who isn't on his level.

How the fuck is Conor gonna stip that? Tbis gif has Conor fans shaking.
The actually scary part is that single/double legs aren't even Khabib's forte. Khabib scores takedowns from the clinch much more efficiently than when he shoots for the legs. However, shooting for the single leg would allow Khabib to get into clinch range anyway. In any case, Khabib has more tools to close the range and clinch than a simple bumrush with his hands flailing wildly and people are failing to realize this.

Aldo is a world class champ. Defends belts. Destroys wrestlers. Dont ever compare him and manufactured irish star.

TS, Here is Barboza ”wilting away” after 2 rounds of tremendous ass kicking:

Ref asked if he wants to continue and that’s his reaction. However you try to spin it, Edson Barboza is a god damn warrior. He doesn’t quit. The man has no quit in him.

Mendes is much smaller and took him down easily.

Mendes has power in his hands to worry about, has crips boxing/combos, both of which he uses to setup his takedowns. Conor doesn't have to worry about either of those things with homeless hater

How can anybody support this clown anymore?

Coked up moron who thinks he's untouchable. Doing all of this over a slap? LMAO

This dude has been watching too many Mafia movies. Nothing but a wannabe Don. I'm seriously fearing for the dude. Sooner or later he's gonna end up in a situation that could end very badly for him and I hope to never see the day.

Huge Conor fan. Uh huh. Sure

not only are you making shit up just to make some trash thread (nobody is saying conor's TDD is insane), but you just come off dumb as hell.

don't make anymore threads, though with all the misspells and grammar problems the floyd AV is pretty fitting.

I'm probably in minority of MMA fans who simply enjoy good fights, maybe because I'm not that young anymore. While I enjoy Conor's style more, being a southpaw myself, I got nothing against Khabib. We all tend to minimize qualities of people we dislike, and vice versa.

The most probable outcome of this fight is Conor catching Khabib early, then finishing him late in the first round. I'd be surprised to see Khabib win. So much has been written last few days and still 2 months to go. That's what we should all enjoy, the excitement these guys bring to the game. If you love martial arts, you'll miss them both once they're gone. Granted, Sherdog will be the best place on the internet if Conor wins.

Conor has the most overrated power by his fanboys here on Sherdog.

They make it seem one hit from Conor could shift the Earth's axis it's so powerful. Truth is it only worked on 1 manlet in Aldo, and yet it was BJM knee that officially KO'd Aldo.

Khabib has great top control but has 45% TDA... night night fella.

Back