Lmao Jon Anik

LoadedZeus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"Flights to Thailand just got a whole lot more expensive" I died laughing, first time from Anik.

As for Khalil, goddamn that was impressive, talk about improvements, never seen him fight like that. Scary as fuck, feel sorry for Anders but dude got heart

Same on all points.

"Flights to Thailand just got a whole lot more expensive" I died laughing, first time from Anik.

As for Khalil, goddamn that was impressive, talk about improvements, never seen him fight like that. Scary as fuck, feel sorry for Anders but dude got heart

Jon is underrated. Guy gets too much hate. Nothing but class and a true MMA fan since before MMA was even fashionable

Jon is underrated. Guy gets too much hate. Nothing but class and a true MMA fan since before MMA was even fashionable
Probably a better and definitely a more knowledgeable fan than all the dopes that bash him.

He was pushing ESPN to have more MMA content when he worked for them ten years ago.

And Anik hardly ever misspeaks or stutters. I can welcome that, even if he sounds like a generic news anchor.

Jon is really good. There are alot people that dont like him? Did not know that... this place is really silly and too negative sometimes

Anik is awesome. One of the best at his job, with rogans bro science and over the top reactions and Cormiers comedy it makes a great combo

Probably a better and definitely a more knowledgeable fan than all the dopes that bash him.

He was pushing ESPN to have more MMA content when he worked for them ten years ago.

Exactly. I remember him being the sole guy doing ESPN MMA back in the day and then he came to FS1 and has been with the UFC since

Jon is really good. There are alot people that dont like him? Did not know that... this place is really silly and too negative sometimes

Its not that hes not good, I think he is as well but hes the worst out the bunch usually. Reason being he doesnt really talk and bring mma knowledge to the table. Like cormier and rogan will be talking about the full guard and which arm is being grabbed etc etc while Jon would honestly keep it a bit more basic.

But, he brings some excitement and color to the commentary as a whole, and I personally like that contrast with the team. That little tidbit at the end of the fight today was jokes

His voice is fucking cancer. Only thing worse is listening to him AND Cormier

Agreed.

Dude is shit on endlessly here, but he's solid on the mic.

Definitely, depends who he works with. I think he does his best work with Felder personally, Rogan is a bit of a mic hog it seems and him and DC can really blab on sometimes.

He's really good though, I think a lot of the hate comes from when he first started and how awkward weird and robotic he came off as, he is actually showing his personality now.

He also doesn't drone on like Rogan, he says his piece and moves on to the subject at hand for the most part unless its a really boring fight.

Back