LMAO I'm dead at the fight stats of the Woodley fight

Woodley went out to prove something.

I'm sure b34stmode would have landed way more strikes.

You're not actually dead, are you? You wouldn't be able to post then.

I feel like the title is supposed to trigger people into making fun of you for talking like a 13 yr old girl.

You mean the guy who beat a washed up 155er and touched butts with Wonderboy?

TS talks like a high school girl.

This has to be a joke, doesn't make any sense

Till couldn’t pull the trigger the first round. Was trying to find the range and just kept ending up in that clinch. He would of spent most of that round in that clinch if not for big dan breaking them up after 40-50 seconds of work

There were other fights that night that looked more dominant which I think saved some face for Till, but yeah this was definitely not a close fight. To be fair round 1 not a whole lot was thrown and then the 1 big punch landed and in guessing a lot of woods follow up strikes make up the majority of his significant strikes

He beat a fat guy whose best talent is weight-cutting, and you guys think hes better than GSP <36>

At least he was willing to engage unlike Wonderboy. Till said he felt him out the first round and the second round where he tried to advance and land he got caught with the right hand.

Till landed about 3 punches against WonderBoy too.

One of those times I wish I bet more than I really did. The Thompson decision scared me away.

Back