Lmao DC said he had to cut weight for 265

So Cormier is shorter and heavier than Big Country. Amazing.

Going for that football coach look.

ralph-friedgen-is-fit1.jpg

Stop playing ball but don't stop eating like you're 19 years old and doing two-a-days. Shit adds up fast.

(Almost) All the football players I played with in high school are giant fatties now.

You hit the phenomenon on the head.

Learn to eat while exercising hours a day, continue those habits as an adult sitting at a desk = fatty.

Last edited:
I'm an endomorph/mesmo hybrid

In other words a fat cunt that gains substantial muscle

During lockdown I went from 277lb to 245 (beginning of July)

July went off the rails and currently about 260 again

A fucking stone gained in a month!!

If you lose it fast? You gain it fast

Moral of the story

I'm a fut cunt
DC is a fat cunt
The majority of the ufc hw are fat cunts

An advertisement for diabetes

Yeah
DC is skipping trainings and eating. This means everything to him and hes still falling off. Stipe time.

So DC still thinks his only problem was gameplan and didn't train hard

images

images

images

problem is your metabolism, I know skinny guys who eat much food.
No, you don’t know skinny guys who eat much food. Either they’re ultra active, or, and this is much more probable, they eat a lot when you’re hanging out but go for long stretches of not eating. It’s not genetics and “fast metabolisms” are a myth. Very large people actually have the fastest metabolisms of all because they have to eat a lot more to maintain their weight than skinny people.

DC wrestled at 184 pounds in college, less than 20 years ago. I still weigh the same as what I did in college. How does one go from 184 to over 265??? Crazy

No, you don’t know skinny guys who eat much food. Either they’re ultra active, or, and this is much more probable, they eat a lot when you’re hanging out but go for long stretches of not eating. It’s not genetics and “fast metabolisms” are a myth. Very large people actually have the fastest metabolisms of all because they have to eat a lot more to maintain their weight than skinny people.
This.
Its either you have big apettite or small apettite. Theres no such thing as fast metabolism that defies the law of calories(extra or deficit).

The skinny guys you see destroying food at one sitting is just for that one sitting probably. No body can defy the rule of calories in regards to weight gain.

LOL "slow metabolism"

You motherfuckers bother to learn words before you say um, or just repeat them? Has zero to do with the slabs of stinky nasty fat hanging off your bones. That is your poor lifestyle and lack of self control. 98.6 aint your fucking problem lol jeez dude. Americans huh?

This.
Its either you have big apettite or small apettite. Theres no such thing as fast metabolism that defies the law of calories(extra or deficit).

The skinny guys you see destroying food at one sitting is just for that one sitting probably. No body can defy the rule of calories in regards to weight gain.

Hey you dont understand!!! Im fat and I tried a salad once and even did a boduuilding workout a few times a week. Its too HARD to get fit!!

Back