Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Marcos Avellon going on about "disclosure" when it seems Team LI know nothing about his dirty past?
Contradictory?

Because he's a money grubbing, fake, propaganda spouting, Lloyd Irvin sock puppet.

But that's just a guess.

I think I missed this.

In one of the articles at the front of this thread, it seems to say one of the defendants in Lloyd Irvin's rape trial (Evans) TESTIFIED that Lloyd and Gatling were having sex with the 17 year old girl.

If this is the case, then how in the heck can Lloyd or anyone from that team defend Lloyd at all?

Because he's a money grubbing, fake, propaganda spouting, Lloyd Irvin sock puppet.

But that's just a guess.

omg, you keep that up and no mma fighters or good grapplers will post here to sell shit you have to return within 30 days to get your money back

omg, you keep that up and no mma fighters or good grapplers will post here to sell shit you have to return within 30 days to get your money back

I'm going to quit, but not because of this. Because I shouldn't be bashing on here.

But this is the only "fighter" I've ever based and I'm certainly not bashing his BJJ skills.

A little off-topic, but it can't be denied.

certainly no evidence to the contrary.

Martial arts family, strong morals, outspoken, gorgeous. Dang, new crush.

--edit YES I"M MARRIED - JUST WINDOW SHOPPING, NO TOUCHING, NO HARM, NO FOUL

A little off-topic, but it can't be denied.

Guys, I've been in touch with her. She may well be browsing these threads. While I think we can all agree she is attractive, let's try not to make her feel uncomfortable.

Hey guys, I just wanted to follow up on my old quote. I have since found someone who saw him compete in an old "Combat Sambo" tournament. I believe I may even have a picture of him competing from an old wrestling magazine. But, I still don't have any details for him regarding places or medals. I can tell you for sure that it was not the "Combat Sambo" we know today. The rest of the info I wrote about honorary belts, etc, still holds true.

In order to combat these kinds of misrepresentations, over the past several years I and several other have worked very hard to build a database of VERIFIABLE US sambo tournament results, and results of Americans competing abroad. It is not a complete record and many results have not yet been found, or were not kept by old orgs. But, it is a very extensive database going back to the 1970's.

It only includes listings that are verifiable through tournament records we have been able to find, pictures on the podium, tournament certificates, etc. No word of mouth results have been or will be listed in the database. This does not mean people not listed did not compete. It only means we have no evidence.

http://ussambo.com/archive.html

Guys, I've been in touch with her. She may well be browsing these threads. While I think we can all agree she is attractive, let's try not to make her feel uncomfortable.

Let's not be the moral police here.

Saying someone is hot is about as benign as it gets.

Yeah, while I agree with some comments regarding "appreciating beauty", I feel like a 'rape thread' is not entirely the right place for it.

I don't know if it is true or not, but one of Chloe Cornelius' FB comments said Shultz had video of it on his own cell phone also......

To be fair, I believe Chloe was asking rhetorically if the two rapists had shown cell phone video of the rape to medal chasers living in the Fighters house.

But given young people's propensity to film everything these days, it wouldnt surprise me if they had. The detectives may want to look at the rapists phones.

Can you imagine the fallout if they taped the rape and showed it at the house and no one turned them in?

Not saying they did. But if I was the detective I'd be bringing all the guys living in the house to the station for a little chat about what they knew about NYE.

Yeah, while I agree with some comments regarding "appreciating beauty", I feel like a 'rape thread' is not entirely the right place for it.

Yes...we should definitely make a new thread to discuss this subject...

Let's not be the moral police here.

Saying someone is hot is about as benign as it gets.

Not every woman wants to have their looks publicly scrutinized, especially in a thread discussing rape. Zankou locked the "hottest woman in BJJ thread" simply because it was inappropriate to have that topic next to the first part of this thread. It's even more inappropriate to start discussing how hot you think Keenan's sister is inside this thread.

Not every woman wants to have their looks publicly scrutinized, especially in a thread discussing rape. Zankou locked the "hottest woman in BJJ thread" simply because it was inappropriate to have that topic next to the first part of this thread. It's even more inappropriate to start discussing how hot you think Keenan's sister is inside this thread.

Agreed. Wildly inappropriate.

There's no scrutiny, only anonymous benign praise.

This is the Internet bro.

Yeah, because Sherdog members are the moral elite of society.

Let's not forget guys on here jerk off to tranny pics.

This whole thing is bringing out self-righteous douch baggery.

Judging people based on what they jerk off to is basically a working definition of self-righteous douche baggery.

But let's this thing back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back