Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How soon before the national media picks up on this? Can you imagine if CNN, Fox, and NBC pick up on this? Especially in light of all the anti rape talk that's been in the news recently?

that's what i would hope to avoid.

This great art is going to be even more sullied if that happens.

This argument is ridiculous. Only 3 people know what happened on NYE, and they all probably remember it differently. I'm not even going to touch the argument about what happened 20+ years ago, its absurd to even try to make one.

That's what is so messy and horrible about these situations. Lives are ruined, everyone rushes to judgement, our system does the best it can to adjudicate guilt, but its imperfect, even though its the best system we have. Instead of grinding axes and arguing in circles, lets all just pray for the well being of everyone involved.

I know this is the internet and there is zero chance of that actually happening, but I figured it needed to be said.

Fuck no, I also wouldn't gang bang a 17 year old or watch it happen so luckily I'm not too worried about encountering that situation.

Well good for you, but Im sure plenty of people would.

This argument is ridiculous. Only 3 people know what happened on NYE, and they all probably remember it differently. I'm not even going to touch the argument about what happened 20+ years ago, its absurd to even try to make one.

That's what is so messy and horrible about these situations. Lives are ruined, everyone rushes to judgement, our system does the best it can to adjudicate guilt, but its imperfect, even though its the best system we have. Instead of grinding axes and arguing in circles, lets all just pray for the well being of everyone involved.

I know this is the internet and there is zero chance of that actually happening, but I figured it needed to be said.

the whole thing is on camera, they raped her.

This just in on #lloydirvin from Jennifer Donelan ‏@ABC7Jennifer:
Coming up on ABC 7 at 5 two #LloydIrvin MMA fighters accused of rape faced judge. we have word from alleged victim. http://wjla.com

I may or may not have "allegedly" (my new favorite word) directly sent her a message about the 1989 case. I wonder if they will mention it. *fingers crossed*

Well good for you, but Im sure plenty of people would.

And there you have it. Here is why Mr. Pablo is so invested, he takes it personally. There is personal history here.

It doesn't hurt to "have a crack at it" after some others already greased the wheels, right pablo?

Most of us aren't Monsters, pablo.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the two men caught on camera raping a drunk and defenseless woman who probably trusted them. God bless their souls. Hopefully, they'll be able to get through this difficult time.

Yeah, the one where multiple people were convicted by multiple juries.

I would give much more benefit of the doubt to the current case, since no one has all the facts yet.

This

Yes, it's possible that someone could falsify a rape story. HAPPY?

that does not apply to either of these cases. There was enough evidence to convict 4 men and make a fifth plead guilty. Stop grasping at straws here.

And this.

People are not "hating" on Lyold by talking about his participation in a past gang rape. Yes it happened 20 years ago, but this is the first time most people are learning about it. Also this goes far beyond the spectrum of a youthful "mistake." Parting too much is a mistake, drugs are a mistake, hell I would even grant that stealing a car is a mistake. Participating in the rape and brutalization of another person goes well beyond the scope of a youthful mistake that we should just all overlook.

People have every right to either change or base their opinion of Lyold on this incident. His participation showed a defect of character and his current tack of ignoring anyone who brings it up shows that he still lacks character. If he had changed and if his past action was just a momentary lapse of judgment and a moment of weakness, then he would have manned up and owned his past actions by now.

Look if he had come out or does come out and say: I was a party to something terrible and dehumanizing in the past which I regret to this day, then I would be willing to cut the guy some slack and consider the possibly that he is not a bad person today. However, so far Lyold has been ignoring the issue.

So I feel safe in saying that the dude is a fucking scumbag.

maybe lloyd was scared of getting his ass beat if he tried to stop his homies from raping

So Lloyd Irvin said in the trial "Ya I would have raped her if i had been able to get it up"???? What an upstanding citizen. Whiskey dick saved his life.

maybe lloyd was scared of getting his ass beat if he tried to stop his homies from raping

he said he wanted to join in but couldn't get a boner, sorry.

Someone needs to make a cliffs for all this shit.

so, thats a reason to stay in the room and then try to get himself going so he could have a turn?

Nope, terrible argument. I don't care who you are or how small you are, if you don't want to be there, DON'T and tell someone that could stop it... you know... like cops?

Everyone seems to be trashing LI and not saying what he should have done instead.

This is what I don't get about the whole "it was a long time ago, can't he make up for his transgressions" angle.

In what fucking way can he possibly say that he's "made up" for that particular incident?

Everyone seems to be trashing LI and not saying what he should have done instead.

What he should have done... not participate in a gang rape, inform police if he knew one to be taking place, and then not act in some terribly insensitive ways when one of his students was raped by 2 other students of his.

Work for you?

And there you have it. Here is why Mr. Pablo is so invested, he takes it personally. There is personal history here.

It doesn't hurt to "have a crack at it" after some others already greased the wheels, right pablo?

Most of us aren't Monsters, pablo.

I have never nor would I ever do anything like that. My 'others would' was talking about taking the plea deal. Again Ill ask a question that most of you wont answer-If you were looking at going to jail for a rape you didnt do and got offered the deal of practically getting off to plead guilty vs going to prison for 10 years, would you not take it? Or at least consider it? And really think about that.. Ten years in prison as a rapist.

If LI and those guys did rape that girl, YES they are monsters. Im just not convinced they did.

Guess we're already moving here?

To be fair that's because the mods merged the threads. Someone created a separate thread on your second title (1990 gang rape) but the mods felt that one thread, this thread was sufficient and locked the other thread.

Which is the best way to destroy both threads.

NOTHING is wrong with being a hustler, and if you hate him because he hustled you out of your money, that's on you. Survival to the fittest, and I know it sounds fucked up, but it's reality. If you're good at something, never do it for free.

Depends on which definition you're thinking of:

1. an enterprising person determined to succeed; go-getter.

2. Slang. a person who employs fraudulent or unscrupulous methods to obtain money; swindler.

Facebook could have shut it down. Again lack of information and an assumption.

Or it could be aliens. Definitely aliens.

Because our justice system isnt perfect and sometimes people get sentences for things they didnt do?

What will you base your conclusions on that has a better foundation of knowledge than these trials?
Are you not just some contrarian who read a few articles today or yesterday? Your justice system may not be perfect, but don't fucking ignore an institution that did infinitely more work to find the truth than you did.

he said he wanted to join in but couldn't get a boner, sorry.

Someone needs to make a cliffs for all this shit.

he just said that so he wont look like a punk in front of his homiez when in reality he didnt want to contribute to all this illegal shit

maybe she was a super nympho who didn't really get raped but wanted to get paid for this and when they didn't pay for this shit she cried out rape

so, thats a reason to stay in the room and then try to get himself going so he could have a turn?

Nope, terrible argument. I don't care who you are or how small you are, if you don't want to be there, DON'T and tell someone that could stop it... you know... like cops?

he knew his homiez would kill him if he snitched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back