Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtypablo has finally convinced me: there is no such thing as rape.

CASE CLOSED, MOVE ON FOLKS.

You left out the guilty plead. What is your rationale on that one?

Oh ya. Plead guilty and go free on the condition that you dont cause any trouble for 5 years and youre off, or plead not guilty and spend 5-10 years in prison as a rapist. I cant fathom that anyone would say they were guilty if they werent given those options. :rolleyes:

Saturday is the 12th, Sunday is the 13th. The PPV starts at 4PM Brazilian Summer Time, which is 3 hours ahead of EST, 6hrs ahead of PST.

You scared me for a second, I thought I told people to come over the wrong time, but I double checked the website: http://www.copapodio.com/index.php/pay-per-view

whoops, you win. definitely had the wrong month up on my calendar.

He doesn't need a rationale. He has faith-based skepticism that expands to fit any argument. Stretches to Infinite absurdity.

He's a misogynist, plain and simple. In the face of overwhelming evidence, it is most important to him to remind us all that sometimes, women are sluts. Dirty little sluts.

Oh ya. Plead guilty and go free on the condition that you dont cause any trouble for 5 years and youre off, or plead not guilty and spend 5-10 years in prison as a rapist. I cant fathom that anyone would say they were guilty if they werent given those options. :rolleyes:

You really think someone would plead guilty to gang raping a girl if they didn't do it? And you framed that situation as if they are only a rapist if they plead not guilty and go to jail, they are rapist if they plead guilty as well.

so you're suggesting that this situation would come about if there wasn't an extremely solid case by the prosecutor put forth? If the not guilty pleas were sure to go to prison, it's because there was enough evidence to convict.

Seriously? In this forum about "Grappling Technique"

Lloyd Irvin is grappling to save his business and career. We want to study his techniques such as deleting FB posts and shutting down his FB page. I would like to see what type of half guard defense he will employ to berimbolo his way out of this. Better?

You really think someone would plead guilty to gang raping a girl if they didn't do it? And you framed that situation as if they are only a rapist if they plead not guilty and go to jail, they are rapist if they plead guilty as well.

The only way not to be a convicted rapist is to plead guilty to being a rapist, duh. This is anti-rape law 101, day one stuff taught at LI's academy.

How soon before the national media picks up on this? Can you imagine if CNN, Fox, and NBC pick up on this? Especially in light of all the anti rape talk that's been in the news recently?

Comments are still on his twitter. Can't you delete shit of twitter? I dont know never use it.

I dont know. If you were looking at 10 years in prison for a rape you didnt do, and got that deal you dont think you might take it?

i'm curious what evidence would there needed to have been for you to think that it was infact rape?

I dont know. If you were looking at 10 years in prison for a rape you didnt do, and got that deal you dont think you might take it?

Fuck no, I also wouldn't gang bang a 17 year old or watch it happen so luckily I'm not too worried about encountering that situation.

If it wasnt rape im sure he would have said something about it allready.

Comments are still on his twitter. Can't you delete shit of twitter? I dont know never use it.

Hmm. Most that I see are supportive, except for the one "flashback to 1990?" but I don't have a twitter account. Maybe they just overlooked that one?

EDIT: nvm, i see others now. Interesting that the twitter page isn't being so closely moderated.

Fucking A man. This shit is horrible for everyone. Hope the victim is recovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back