Lloyd Irvin's students accused of brutal rape (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the guys admitted to it, and don't just say it was a legal strategy to get less time.

Correct, the mentality is to protect the woman and side with her. But in BOTH of these cases, evidence suggesting that the rapes did in fact happen exist, so your argument is moot.

First I am only talking about the LI case NOT the nye one. But that mentality is what makes me say, just because a jury convicted these guys doesnt mean they did it.

I have no idea what youre talking about and have 0 connection with TLI or anyone involved in this case. Look at my post history and see if I have ever defended him.

You guys arent thinking logically.

Girl - Those guys raped me.
Guy - No I didnt.
Doctor - This girl's injuries are consistent with rape
The evidence - This was a rape
Jury - Considering all the evidence, including all that sworn testimony, we believe it was rape
Guy - .....
DirtyPablo - But it's he said, she said! Who are you gonna believe, that slut or the guy?!

Fixed that.

First I am only talking about the LI case NOT the nye one. But that mentality is what makes me say, just because a jury convicted these guys doesnt mean they did it.

There is A LOT more evidence saying they did vs saying they didn't. Nothing is ever 100%. Plus one of the guys admitted to it.

One of the guys admitted to it, and don't just say it was a legal strategy to get less time.

He got 0 time. 5 years of dont do anything bad and he was free. If its that or 10 years in jail for rape, which would you choose?

Can we just please stop responding to devnull and dirty pablo? Clearly they are dead set on denying the facts and clearly none of us are going to be able to teach them critical thinking skills. Ignore them and they'll go away.

I am talking about the LI case from 20 years ago, not the nye case.

Yeah, the one where multiple people were convicted by multiple juries.

I would give much more benefit of the doubt to the current case, since no one has all the facts yet.

Cliff notes from the previous thread:

Two of Lloyd Irvin's medal chasers, Matthew Maldonado and Nick Schultz have been accused of brutally raping and assaulting a female teammate, then leaving her alone and bloodied on the concrete. According to news reports quoting police sources, all this was caught on tape.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/01/matthew-maldonado-nicholas-schultz-appear-in-court--83929.html
(most recent news article)

Lloyd Irvin responds by posting video testimonials of his rape prevention seminars on his youtube page. This prompts local hero Balto to reveal a damning piece of information that he had previously withheld out of respect and to give LI the benefit of the doubt. This bombshell is that Lloyd himself was once tried for gang rape. While most of his co-defendants were convicted, LI apparently convinced the jury that a limp dick prevented him from taking his turn and was thus acquitted. Numerous attempts to get a response from LI involving this have been ignored. His facebook page was briefly deactivated yesterday, and now anyone who mentions anything about this case is blocked and their comment deleted.

www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/10/3856994/team-lloyd-irvin-rape-case

Holy fucking shit

Just because a doctor examined the girl and she showed signs of vaginal rape and had a busted lip, and one of the offenders pleaded guilty, and 5 men were sent to prison after multiple trials, you mean.

Geordie "Shadow" Munro;78272029 said:
Holy fucking shit

Welcome to the party I'm guessing...

From the last thread me-"Again, WITH NO OTHER INFO, if all you have heard is-a woman claims she was raped by 5 guys, the 5 guys say it was consentual. Who do you believe?

(other poser response)-how is this a relevant hypothetical? there is other info, there is a doctor report, and the girls apparently had a busted lip. and didn't one of them plead guilty? "

Its relevant because I want you guys to admit that even when its the word of 5 people against one, you would most likely believe the one if its a woman claiming she was raped.

That's not even remotely true. I am very suspicious of rape accusations because I've seen girls in college use them to try to screw people over.

But in this case its not accusations - its MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS. I can't believe you are this dense.

I have no idea what youre talking about and have 0 connection with TLI or anyone involved in this case. Look at my post history and see if I have ever defended him.

You guys arent thinking logically.

Girl-That guy raped me.
Guy. No I didnt.
You guys-Well obviously hes gonna say that, hes a rapist!

why did you leave out the fact that the girl had a bruised lower lip afterwards, the doctor report says that she had a disorder that virtually always is a result of rape, and that one of the guys pleaded guilty for attempted rape?

if it was consensual why did they punch her in the face? why would someone plead guilty if they were actually innocent?

Its relevant because I want you guys to admit that even when its the word of 5 people against one, you would most likely believe the one if its a woman claiming she was raped.

And this is about all anyone ever needs to hear from you on this subject.

To turn this around on you, when it's the word of 4 separate juries, expert testimony, physical evidence and a confession from one of the accused against absolutely nothing, you would side with the 4 separate juries, expert testimony, physical evidence and confession, unless in the case of a woman being raped.

Simian.

Just because a doctor examined the girl and she showed signs of vaginal rape and had a busted lip, and one of the offenders pleaded guilty, and 5 men were sent to prison after multiple trials, you mean.

Yeah but according to CSI, there is blood and semen on everything, and everyone admits to everything! You have no proof yet!!! ...

I don't want to rush to judgement, but if this is true, they should be imprisoned.

That's not even remotely true. I am very suspicious of rape accusations because I've seen girls in college use them to try to screw people over.

But in this case its not accusations - its MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS. I can't believe you are this dense.

I agree completely.

Any Copa Podio updates? Any other updates from anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back