Lloyd Irvin's Kumite Reality Show- Episode 1

For what it's worth, Victor definitely isn't the smallest competitor there. In fact, he would have been somewhere around the middle, I would have guessed. He fights middle, and Garry, Thomas, Ilke and probably some of the others are lightweights. Just saying.

This isn't a defense at all. He explicitly said he was targeting the smallest person. So not only is he looking for the biggest advantage, it seems he's also not very good at it.

That Thomas Oyarzun guy is hilarious. He's gonna steal the whole show!

I trained with Darragh not too long ago... His guillotine and hook sweeps are off the charts. Great dude.

Just watched this it was pretty cool opportunity for all. It reminded of the ultimate fighter show, people making excuses, getting upset, the same normal stuff you would expect from that type of environment where emotions and stakes are high!!! It was awesome!!!

theyre not gonna put multiple brown belts from the same team and have them fight each other thats why

I hope the rape stuff doesn't put this on the back burner, I want to see episode 2

Llyods fb isnt even up anymore. I have a feeling we wont be seeing ep. 2 anytime soon

Back