Lloyd Irvin Using Internet Marketing To Try To Cover Up Rape Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to edit it, someone wrote it on behalf of Lloyd Irvin (failed rapist) as a thought experiement. This situation is bizarre enough, sorry I confused things.

I was afraid of that... No worries though, there is a TON of info to digest.

Damn, this is all so fucked up. If this turns out to be the truth about L.I., I hope the BJJ community turns their back on him. Hopefully the good and decent moral students he has at his academies will be welcomed elsewhere.

I had to edit it, someone wrote it on behalf of Lloyd Irvin (failed rapist) as a thought experiement. This situation is bizarre enough, sorry I confused things.

I was the one who posted the thought experiment. I apologize for not labeling it more clearly to avoid confusing people who didn't have the time to read everything I wrote. I realize there is a TON of shocking information spread over pages and pages of threads, so I don't fault you for being misled.

I've edited my post in the main LI thread to include a giant disclaimer, which should stop other people from being misled. I can't do the same thing in the original thread I posted because it has been locked, but I've contacted the Mods and hopefully they will either delete it or add a similar disclaimer.

I'm really sorry for contributing to misinformation at such a sensitive time regarding such a sensitive story. It was not my intent at all, but I should have been more careful.

I was the one who posted the thought experiment. I apologize for not labeling it more clearly to avoid confusing people who didn't have the time to read everything I wrote. I realize there is a TON of shocking information spread over pages and pages of threads, so I don't fault you for being misled.

I've edited my post in the main LI thread to include a giant disclaimer, which should stop other people from being misled. I can't do the same thing in the original thread I posted because it has been locked, but I've contacted the Mods and hopefully they will either delete it or add a similar disclaimer.

I'm really sorry for contributing to misinformation at such a sensitive time regarding such a sensitive story. It was not my intent at all, but I should have been more careful.

Likewise.

just leave the guy alone already. quit being so nosy. he did not rape anybody.

Well in this case he's taking advantage of a situation where someone he supposedly cared about got raped and is jumping through his asshole to hide any evidence of his former rape case, where he TRIED to rape a woman after 8 other men had their way with her. This is not my belief, this was his admission during trial. Stop being a troll.

Troll is troll............................ GTFOH

vCash: 500

Well in this case he's taking advantage of a situation where someone he supposedly cared about got raped and is jumping through his asshole to hide any evidence of his former rape case, where he TRIED to rape a woman after 8 other men had their way with her. This is not my belief, this was his admission during trial. Stop being a troll.

bro she was a super freak. there are girls like that believe it or not. why do you think that the defendants got a max of only 10 years when the norm for something like this is to get 200 years for a rape.

im not with you all on this. this does not make me a troll.

bro she was a super freak. there are girls like that believe it or not. why do you think that the defendants got a max of only 10 years when the norm for something like this is to get 200 years for a rape.

What?? She was a super freak? based on.... what?

And 200 years? good lord, trolls on this site have gotten pathetic.

What?? She was a super freak? based on.... what?

And 200 years? good lord, trolls on this site have gotten pathetic.

yes. look at any newspaper about a rape conviction. most get sentenced to hundreds of years in prison.

I feel like This will be the fall of team lloyd irvin..

Probably. There are a number of people actively trying to make it so.

Gotta say that I'm disgusted by the 1990 case, but not as much as I am by the way people have shifted the focus of the story. A girl was viciously raped by her teammates in a parking deck, and now all anybody wants to talk about is that Lloyd wanted to get his dick hard 22 years ago.

Just sayin, Schultz and Maldonado are scumbags that did this less than 2 weeks ago, and we're putting all the focus on what Lloyd did before 2 of the 3 people in the NYE case were even born.

Probably. There are a number of people actively trying to make it so.

Gotta say that I'm disgusted by the 1990 case, but not as much as I am by the way people have shifted the focus of the story. A girl was viciously raped by her teammates in a parking deck, and now all anybody wants to talk about is that Lloyd wanted to get his dick hard 22 years ago.

lloyd is more famous than those guys at least in our little vacuum community. and that is why the focus is on lloyd.

don't you have any intuition?

lloyd is more famous than those guys at least in our little vacuum community. and that is why the focus is on lloyd.

don't you have any intuition?

Big names make big targets. I get that. But the problem I have is people on this crusade against Lloyd are only ever mentioning the NYE case in the context of "he raped and now his students have raped", as if the two incidents have anything at all to do with one another.

Maldonado and Schultz raped that girl because they were low life shitbags, not because Lloyd was their coach. People need to stop making implications to the contrary.

Big names make big targets. I get that. But the problem I have is people on this crusade against Lloyd are only ever mentioning the NYE case in the context of "he raped and now his students have raped", as if the two incidents have anything at all to do with one another.

Maldonado and Schultz raped that girl because they were low life shitbags, not because Lloyd was their coach. People need to stop making implications to the contrary.

you can even dig deeper than that on a macro level and say that nobody is even talking about either the NYE case or the Lloyd case because society doesn't give a damn about tournament jiu jitsu martial arts. be mad at this first before being mad at the lack of focus on this forum about NYE.

grappling superstars are nobodies in the real world.

you can even dig deeper than that on a macro level and say that nobody is even talking about either the NYE case or the Lloyd case because society doesn't give a damn about tournament jiu jitsu martial arts. be mad at this first before being mad at the lack of focus on this forum about NYE.

grappling superstars are nobodies in the real world.

Were they superstars? I had never heard of either one of them prior to the article on their arrest. Granted, I don't follow competitors as close as some do (I'm just watching to see what they're doing technically, I usually don't care who wins unless I'm watching a teammate).

it's funny how many 2013 whitebelts are posting in the llyod irvin threads, and to a man are defending him.......... seems suspect.

in other words, fuck off troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back