Lloyd Irvin Using Internet Marketing To Try To Cover Up Rape Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does any of that fucking excuse him? If it was true, why didn't he use that as a defense in his case?

He did use it in his defense in the case. A stupid drunken college kid almost taking part in what he thought was an orgy is a far cry from a person who knowingly wanted to commit rape.

And if he knew it was rape, why in the hell would he testify that he wanted to participate at the time? That doesn't make any sense. If you're going to lie in a situation like that, you'd say you decided you couldn't go through with it....not that you were eager to do it but your dick didn't work.

The guy in there with him who "held her down" got convicted of rape.

Incorrect. The guy in the room with him was also acquitted. You can't be an accomplice to a crime if the crime didn't happen. This was in the articles on the case.

Are you fucked in the head man?

I can see the scenario where little nerdy Lloyd is forced by the 6'9'' foot ball players to participate (maybe he was still a virgin "I Spite On Your Grave" style) and "keep his mouth shut" and if something like that was the case, why not say so in the trial?

You're confusing me with someone else. I made no claim whatsoever about him being threatened or coerced into participating.

Why not come out IMMEDIATELY with his side of that story if that is what truely happened to him?

His response to the situation doesn't paint that picture at all.

It was 22 years ago. He was acquitted. People have a tendency to put stuff like this behind them. How would you like it if someone dredged up the biggest mistake of your life 22 years later and publicly demanded for you to explain yourself?

Hopefully he's starting to realize that he should address it publicly.

Suffice it to say, he's also had quite a bit on his plate this week.

That's your opinion

I don't think I used a poor choice of words. I explained how this was effecting me. I think it would be obvious that I feel horrible for the victim and I send her my prayers.

What you said would be like Don Fehr's daughter getting raped by a bunch of hockey players, and Bettman saying "it's just so unfortunate because we were so close to ratifying a new CBA. But at the same time...my thoughts and prayers go out to the victim."

From the outside, do you not agree that this is basically dreadful, irrelevant, self-serving wording?

Now this is my opinion

You seem like you have a bone to pick with Lloyd that goes beyond his case in 1990 and the recent events

Irrelevant. And this guy was trying to help you.

Envee what your posting is awful hopefully the mods see this and ban you.

Sean, leave the F12 douche baggery to the f12 douche bags. I'm sorry you're involved in this.

Please come back and make more videos when the dust settles. We need more posters like you to keep the grappling forum legit.

maybe just maybe it wasn't a rape at all. i mean why was the max sentence only 10 years? a rape usually gets life in prison. the sentencing gives insight into the judge's uncertainty if it was a rape or not. even the judge did not believe it was a rape.

Sean, leave the F12 douche baggery to the f12 douche bags. I'm sorry you're involved in this.

I have a question for you:

would you get your jimmies this rustled if I said "Iceland is at the equator"?

maybe just maybe it wasn't a rape at all. i mean why was the max sentence only 10 years? a rape usually gets life in prison. the sentencing gives insight into the judge's uncertainty if it was a rape or not. even the judge did not believe it was a rape.

mulder-fox.jpg

but on the other hand:

A study made by the U.S. Department of Justice of prison releases in 1992, involving about 80 percent of the prison population, found that the average sentence for convicted rapists was 11.8 years, while the actual time served was 5.4 years.

Source: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/PSATSFV.PDF

Got more up your ass that you want to pull out?

Last edited:

Please come back and make more videos when the dust settles. We need more posters like you to keep the grappling forum legit.

I will you can count on that.

Irrelevant. And this guy was trying to help you.

Just going to jump in to point out that having all of this happen at a time when Sean's name is connected to Lloyd's is pretty damn inconvenient.

And obviously, he doesn't think whatever negative effect this could have on him is anything close to the tragedy that happened to the victim. Everyone here would rather that the rape had never happened. Cmon man, that's just common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back