Lloyd Irvin Using Internet Marketing To Try To Cover Up Rape Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LS1Rx7

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I noticed a few people mention that Lloyd Irvin was using his internet marketing skills to try to cover up the recent allegations. I didn't notice anything in regards to that until today

I'm a Search Engine Optimization Consultant. I don't do internet marketing like LI does it (that's where I started and it's an industry that felt scummy to me as an EX salesmen).

I mainly help companies get their pages to the top of Google to offset a large marketing budget. I'll also do online reputation management for companies if they ask, which means I'm used to pushing bad press off of Google. (Nothing like this though, mainly bad reviews)

Anyway LI may be an internet marketer but he sucks at SEO. They released a lame press release today to try and put some good press on the first page of google.
http://www.fox8live.com/story/20553120/lloyd-irvin-rape-prevention-and-self-defense-seminar

You'll notice they use the words "lloyd irvin" and "rape" in the title, description and several times throughout the article. This is called keyword stuffing, it's purpose is to try and get Google to put this story on the first page.

They don't even try to hide the fact that they are the ones releasing it.

If you want to fight against this, than link to the bloody elbow article below. Its what's currently ranking #1 and the more links to it the more likely it'll stay at the top of Google.

This is the article
lloyd irvin rape

Last edited:
This whole cover up thing is just nasty.

The mods may lock this thread, guys. But thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. If it gets locked, it should definitely be posted in the main thread.

In my eyes, this is the smoking gun of the coverup. The youtube video thing was circumstantial. This is DAMNING.

I'm not an SEO genius, but I will take the OP's advice and do this: Lloyd Irvin Rape

Not just on here either. Post it on Facebook, tweet it post it on your website. In an extremely rudimentary sense Google values things on the internet by how many different people link to it (although this is changing)

Doesn't really matter if its the bloody elbow article but Google is choosing it as the #1 result for the search "lloyd irvin rape" so it's already what Google sees as the most powerful and relevant.

Even if you were to re-post this thread elsewhere you'd be helping. Because those links pointing to this article would make it more powerful and thus the links from here to the bloody elbow article would be more powerful too.
Make sense?

If you search Google for lloyd Irvin rape, you'll notice this thread already comes up first under the sherdog results (again because we keep mentioning it, it's like the keyword stuffing that LI did in his article. The door swings both ways)

Last edited:
The Plot Thickens.

Turns out Lloyd Irvin also bought this domain today. Here is a screenshot of the public WHOIS information for the domain www.lloydirvinrape.com

He bought it today, so someone couldn't buy it first and make a defamatory site with it.

The Plot Thickens.

Turns out Lloyd Irvin also bought this domain today. Here is a screenshot of the public WHOIS information for the domain www.lloydirvinrape.com

uqr8h

He bought it today, so someone couldn't buy it first and make a defamatory site with it.

This is just sad.

In one of Lloyd's free webinars, he talks about how posting youtube videos can help drive traffic to your site in google search results.

Then right before this rape thing blows up, he posts a ton of rape seminar testimonials.

I'm not saying what he did with the timing of his videos was shady, but it was shady.

If you cared that much about your student that was raped by 2 of your other students/employees, you really shouldnt use that opportunity to optimize your google search results.

The Plot Thickens.

Dang, dude, you're good at this stuff. Nice detective skills.

... it was on my bucket list to train with the medal chasers because I still think Lloyd Irvin builds world champions, but I must admit with reading about his case and some of these other things on this site ... I am taking it off.

I know a few people that have been raped or molested. It really doesnt sit well with me and yes Lloyd never got charged because they believed he couldnt get it up ... but he still watched others rape that poor girl.

No matter how much alcohol is involved ... rape is never acceptable and to stand as you watch it go one is just as bad.

Sounds like someone's had a busy day.

... it was on my bucket list to train with the medal chasers because I still think Lloyd Irvin builds world champions, but I must admit with reading about his case and some of these other things on this site ... I am taking it off.

I know a few people that have been raped or molested. It really doesnt sit well with me and yes Lloyd never got charged because they believed he couldnt get it up ... but he still watched others rape that poor girl.

No matter how much alcohol is involved ... rape is never acceptable and to stand as you watch it go one is just as bad.

It is okay to appreciate his coaching methods, just keeping in mind that Lloyd Irvin is a failed rapist, according to him at his trial. According to at least one of the other rapists he was inside her. She couldn't verify it just like she couldn't verify if a guy who sodomized her also raped her. It was dark in the room and there were a lot of men - including Lloyd Irvin. It was difficult for her to clearly say who exactly raped her, so he had an opportunity to avoid getting charged by claiming whiskey dick.

EDIT: I'm stupid - that mea culpa was from someone else who mysteriously wrote it on behalf of Lloyd Irvin as a thought experiment. Everything else stands.

I really can't believe that his first action when he found out his students raped another one of his student's was to "monetize" the situation by promoting his business through the rape prevention courses he has.

Last edited:
He wrote a "mea culpa" today and basically said the girl was there to party and claimed rape afterwards, so it was a gangbang to him - a gangbang/rape that at his trial he said he wanted to participate in. In his recent "mea culpa" he said he didn't really want to participate. According to him the main transgression that day was his own behaviour for not suggesting that gangbangs are bad.

Where did you read this? Can you link, please?

Where did you read this? Can you link, please?

I had to edit it, someone wrote it on behalf of Lloyd Irvin (failed rapist) as a thought experiement. This situation is bizarre enough, sorry I confused things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back