Liz Carmouche

2 COOL

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"Whether I'm sitting there eating at the gym or just walking around, people randomly decide to armbar me," UFC 157 headliner Liz Carmouche told MMAjunkie.So far, she says, she hasn't tapped once.

Just read that article ^^ made me laugh lol. I dont think that will help much,when she is fighting Rousey. I just could picture her sitting there eating, and someone tries to throw and armbar on, to help train for the Rousey fight. Just found that a silly way of training, but hey what do I know lol

I wonder if she's mocking Ronda, bc she always talks about how her mother would constantly armbar her.

Either way, I don't really care.

I wonder if she's mocking Ronda, bc she always talks about how her mother would constantly armbar her.

lol very well could be. I just really did laugh when I read it if its true, just sounds funny as hell, chilling sitting there eating, and some dude gets her in a armbar lol. But if she doesnt tap and Rousey does get her in one, could be bad

I heard she was taking a shit and out of no where someone tried to armbar her as well.

I guess it's like those high school football movies where the running back who always fumbles has to carry a football around all day at school while his classmates try to knock it loose.

Though i doubt Ronda's armbar attempts will be as "random." I assume the only way to randomly armbar someone is to throw up a flying armbar attempt. I will test this at the shopping mall...if i don't come back in an hour, look for me on the news.

This is true!

I get armbared at Burger King all the time!

I dunno but she does have a nasty armbar.

[YT]92fHwClEGxQ[/YT]

Just ask Bas!

lolz

Though i doubt Ronda's armbar attempts will be as "random." I assume the only way to randomly armbar someone is to throw up a flying armbar attempt.

sarahvsronda.gif

Ronda said after that fight she never practiced the move, but I don't know if I believe that.

I guess it's like those high school football movies where the running back who always fumbles has to carry a football around all day at school while his classmates try to knock it loose.

Though i doubt Ronda's armbar attempts will be as "random." I assume the only way to randomly armbar someone is to throw up a flying armbar attempt. I will test this at the shopping mall...if i don't come back in an hour, look for me on the news.

lol I swear to god thats is whats I pictured lol where the dude has to carry the football around all day,while people try to get it lol classic man ! swear I was thinking that lol

I dunno but she does have a nasty armbar.

[YT]92fHwClEGxQ[/YT]

Just ask Bas!

lolz

lol damn dude, that was nuts. Taking Bas down with ease lol who is that ?? I see Rousey in the background

^^Thats Rondas mum.

As for Liz, she isnt lying, i saw a video of one of her teammates doing it.

[QUOTE="Rush";77765925]^^Thats Rondas mum.

As for Liz, she isnt lying, i saw a video of one of her teammates doing it.[/QUOTE]

thats a trip !!! lol thats cool though, more power to her I guess, I just dont see it helping when Rousey slaps it on lol. But hey never know !

Back