Living worried and the advantages of being raised in an unstable country

Where the hell.do you live? At times it sounds like somewhere in Europe but then you bring up Mexicans
Murica.

Just ask @Oeshon he's not from here but he's seen it. There are throngs and throngs of homeless ppl in Murica living in destitution that rivals the third world living right alongside levels right above them all the way up to Billionaires. Our Prison population is one of the highest in the world too. Which prevents tens if not hundreds of thousands more from being homeless on the streets.

Here it's because we live alongside Mexico which are, basically, the hardest working people in the world and Rural and country Mexican's breed like rabbits. If they come to America they can find their entire families work because they work for so cheap and so hard but it drives down the value of labor and hikes up the prices of rent. Other countries though it's the Chinese buying up property and inflating the prices to ridiculous prices.

Lol at Argentina. Try living in Uzbekistan.

One of the longest running myths of all time ^
I've worked along side them in the fields. No one hustles harder than them as a group. Way Back in the day African slaves had music to control the tempo of their work pace which was also tied into their religious rituals which helped keep them under control. Taking that away from them risked outright revolt so they had leverage concerning managing the pace of their workflow. Mexicans aren't working under the same conditions. The more they produce the more they earn and when the season ends it's over until a new season begins. It's been that way for generations and they have adapted a different work ethic accordingly.

Not to make easy of peoples struggles but in usa only thing you have to do to survive and have an ok career is to sign up in military.

Like if i ever get a green card im parachuting to marines boot camp straight out of the airplane
A lot of People felt that the Invasion of Iraq was a bait and switch and would only introduce more instability to the region. So, they didn't want to fight for that. Plus, the economy hadn't hit that low point yet. It was only in retrospect that it made sense financially, which one understood if they were about 28 or younger.

I feel bad for the Marines. They were the ones doing home invasions and fighting in the streets and saw a lot of combat. A lot of them came out of it with Ptsd. I mean, I feel bad for the Iraqi people too.

You said you cooked homemade spaghettis when you were broke, hoe please, try some ramen noodles when youre broke. Now thats for poor people and even when I had a few thousands in the bank account I would still eat ramen noodles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back