Law LIVE FEED: Democrats Vote To impeach Trump. AKA: One More Nothing Burger For The Road

Oh and I wonder how long it will take for Youtube to take down THIS video due to "Terms of Service"?

What a "Monster". <Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

Such pathetic bullshit. If he truly believed this wouldn't he have jumped on his Twitter while the actual invasion was happening to denounce it? If you really believe what you posted you are dim, if you don't then you are just another fuckface.
He did.

WASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump, in a video message posted to social media, told supporters that stormed the U.S. Capitol in a chaotic protest aimed at thwarting a peaceful transfer of power to "go home" but kept up false election attacks and called backers "very special."

Trump opened his video, saying, "I know your pain. I know your hurt. But you have to go home now."

He also went on to call the supporters "very special." He also said, "we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special."

After initially blocking any retweets, replies, likes or quote tweets, Twitter went on to remove the video altogether and locked Trump's account for 12 hours and said his account could be permanently suspended if there were other violations.

The same video was posted to Facebook but was later removed by the company. Facebook later announced it had placed a 24 hour block on Trump's page for "policy violations." His Instagram account was locked as well.

"The violent protests in the Capitol today are a disgrace," a spokesperson said. "We prohibit incitement and calls for violence on our platform. We are actively reviewing and removing any content that breaks these rules."

"This is an emergency situation and we are taking appropriate emergency measures, including removing President Trump's video," VP of Integrity Guy Rosen said. "We removed it because on balance we believe it contributes to rather than diminishes the risk of ongoing violence."

YouTube also removed the video.

"We removed a video posted this afternoon to Donald Trump's channel that violated our policies regarding content that alleges widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. Election," Farshad Shadloo, Head of Policy Communications, said.
https://abc7chicago.com/president-donald-trump-news-twitter-washington-dc-protest/9414371/
This is genuine bullshit. Why didn't you highlight, underline, or colorize the parts where he was telling the people in the Capitol at that moment that they were right, special, and loved? Again, if you truly believe in what you posted then you are dim.

Typical deranged Liberal.

Doesn't know what they're talking about, so facts are provided to said liberal,
then they make a snide comment followed by an accusation insinuating that
the other party is the one with an intelligence problem.

At least you didn't accuse me of being a white supremacist I guess.

And hey, at least the 1 a.m. hidden lurker Officer Dick liked your performance.

Last edited:
Yes I said that because the video you posted came a week after the incident in question. If those were his true feelings then he would have posted the shit while the Capitol was being stormed. In the moment he said they were special and loved. Even then him asking for the rioters to go home seemed forced. If you can't see that you are dim.

Typical deranged Liberal:
ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-small.gif

nevermind.

So more goalpost moving by the Left?

This my surprised face : <5>

Typical deranged Liberal.

Doesn't know what they're talking about, so facts are provided to said liberal,
then they make a snide comment followed by an accusation insinuating that
the other party is the one with an intelligence problem.

At least you didn't accuse me of being a white supremacist I guess.

And hey, at least the 1 a.m. hidden lurker Officer Dick liked your performance.
Typical deranged Liberal:
ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-small.gif
No goalposts were moved. You two tried to make it appear that Trump was for peaceful protest the entire time. You are wrong. Anyone that was paying attention during the incident knows you are wrong. You are weirdly making excuses for a guy that doesn't give a fuck about you or this country. You are dim and your loyalty to him is pathetic.

No goalposts were moved. You two tried to make it appear that Trump was for peaceful protest the entire time. You are wrong. Anyone that was paying attention during the incident knows you are wrong. You are weirdly making excuses for a guy that doesn't give a fuck about you or this country. You are dim and your loyalty to him is pathetic.

And finally when all other attempts prove futile the typical deranged Liberal reverts to gaslighting.

This thread title did not age well:)

It aged just as expected. I fully expected the House to impeach, as did everyone else in the country.

They impeached on another nothing burger of a charge. That was the point of the title.

200w.gif

Well the reality tv show host has finally made history, he's the first President to be impeached twice.

Not only pathetic but treasonous

The most bipartisan impeachment in American history and the only president to have been impeached twice. Tired of winning at history yet?

^^^ Speaking of "impeached", I think this below is a case of "What's good for the Goose...." :

lol. Why not, right? <Rodgers1>

Fascinating. <Grimes01>

Didn't you say you were done with all this, glen? You admitted you never gave a shit about any of this until Trump came along, and stated you were done as he was.

And yet you're still making an ass out of yourself, showing everyone you're straight gullible enough to believe these absolute parodies like the anchors on Newsmax or Sebastian Gorka.

Really, really.............

My understanding is that the evidence wasn't allowed to be presented because it was so compelling and convincing that if presented, peoples' heads would've literally exploded.

I saw a little bit of the evidence and I have lost eyesight, and hearing in my left ear.

Last edited:
This thread title did not age well:)

I think the "nothing burger" is referring to "no chance in hell of a conviction in the Senate", not that there won't be an impeachment vote.

It's basically the same shit that happened last time they did the impeachment in the house.

It passed the house, then died in the Senate.

And I foresee more of the same this time around.

Didn't you say you were done with all this, glen? You admitted you never gave a shit about any of this until Trump came along, and stated you were done as he was.

And yet you're still making an ass out of yourself, showing everyone you're straight gullible enough to believe these absolute parodies like the anchors on Newsmax or Sebastian Gorka.

Really, really.............

OMG, what crawled up your ass all of a sudden?

Are you that upset that I am still here? <45>

Besides, I wasn't lying.

The thing is, though : Trump is still here until January 20th. (That's why I'm still here)

After January 20th, my time in the War Room will decrease to pretty much nil.

So plan your party accordingly, big boy. <LynchWink>

Last edited:
OMG, what crawled up your ass all of a sudden?

Are you that upset that I am still here? <45>

Besides, I wasn't lying.

The thing is, though : Trump is still here until January 20th. (That's why I'm still here)

After January 20th, my time in the War Room will decrease to pretty much nil.

So plan your party accordingly, big boy. <LynchWink>

Giving the ole' fat bitch a few more strokes, yeah?

sjm-49ers-0524-104.jpg

Back