Law LIVE FEED: Democrats Vote To impeach Trump. AKA: One More Nothing Burger For The Road

Agreed. I suspect this is the main reason a lot of Republicans voted for impeachment. Trump running again in 2024 absolutely guarantees a Democrat victory. They need Trump to be gone.

Impeachment doesn't mean anything unless he is actually convicted and removed by the Senate...

...and even though Cocaine Mitch is accepting of Impeachment, doesn't mean his fellow Republican brethren are on-board with it.

Last edited:
We will soon enter an era in which Republicans who supported Trump will pretend they never really knew him

This is totally correct. Remember, at one point in time George Bush was very very popular with Republicans and looks where he stands now. In all likelihood, it will be the same thing with Trump going forward although who knows how long it will take.

Impeachment doesn't mean anything unless he is actually convicted and removed by the Senate...

...and even though Cocaine Mitch is accepting of Impeachment, doesn't mean his fellow Republican brethren are on-board with it.
i see it going to a vote and losing ... but mitch wins either way... he can say he tried to allow it .. and can keep his constituents happy when it fails and takes credit

... and people wonder why The U.S. Cogress has a lower approval rating than Herpes. Days like today are why. No real hearing, no evidence debunking non-specific charges, nothing. Impeachment was never supposed to be abused like this.

Do you guys know the 60+ page document produced by the Democrats has not a single piece of evidence against President Trump... not one.... and nobody even read it. This is some weird shit going on.

i see it going to a vote and losing ... but mitch wins either way... he can say he tried to allow it .. and can keep his constituents happy when it fails and takes credit

True. But his Constituents more than likely are not of the same mind as him.

Next time he is up for re-election, I think he's replaced.

Just want to say that impeaching him after he's officially left office is downright STUPID-AS-FUCK and Petty, too.

It's almost like the Dems want to impeach him and then write in the history books that he was impeached AND REMOVED even though that's not exactly what will happen happen.

Dems just want a "win".

Trump should give a parting "FUCK YOU" to them by declassifying everything and also Pardon Assange, Snowden, and tiger king.

True. But his Constituents more than likely are not of the same mind as him.

Next time he is up for re-election, I think he's replaced.
yeah mitch screwed the pooch... i heard they were investigating his re election for voter fraud
Why The Numbers Behind Mitch McConnell’s Re-Election Don’t Add Up
How Does an 18% Approval Rating Result in a 58% Win?
https://www.dcreport.org/2020/12/19/mitch-mcconnells-re-election-the-numbers-dont-add-up/
  • McConnell racked up huge vote leads in traditionally Democratic strongholds, including counties that he had never before carried.
  • There were wide, unexplained discrepancies between the vote counts for presidential candidates and down-ballot candidates.
  • Significant anomalies exist in the state’s voter records. Forty percent of the state’s counties carry more voters on their rolls than voting-age citizens.
  • Kentucky and many other states using vote tabulation machines made by Election Systems & Software all reported down-ballot race results at significant odds with pre-election polls.

def some sketchy shit going on
In rural Breathitt County, for instance, there are 9,508 registered Democrats and just 1,599 registered Republicans. The county has a history of close contests, but Amy McGrath got only 1,652 votes versus 3,738 for McConnell, a 67% to 29% trouncing. McGrath’s votes, if accurate, equaled only 17% of registered Democrats in Breathitt County.

No evidence, no hearings, just impeach. Hell of a precedent to aet

Trump deserves to be impeached , everyone whingeing about can piss off , he's driven the US to the brink .

Having said that I don't think they should do it , it only helps the Republicans distance himself from him , leave him be and let the stench of the worst president in modern history hang over them for awhile .

^^^ Speaking of "impeached", I think this below is a case of "What's good for the Goose...." :

lol. Why not, right? <Rodgers1>

Oh and I wonder how long it will take for Youtube to take down THIS video due to "Terms of Service"?

What a "Monster". <Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

From what I’ve seen on here pretty much everyone condemns what happened at the Capital. What I don’t see much of is BLM supporters admitting they’ve done anything wrong.

Oh and I wonder how long it will take for Youtube to take down THIS video due to "Terms of Service"?

Fake message now that he knows he fucked up. I don't believe a single word that he reads from a teleprompter

Fake message now that he knows he fucked up. I don't believe a single word that he reads from a teleprompter

Well I don't believe a single word that the Democrats read from a teleprompter.

Just like I don't believe a single word that Biden reads from a teleprompter.

Basically what I'm saying is "Who gives a fuck whether we believe a single word or not?"

Last edited:
... and people wonder why The U.S. Cogress has a lower approval rating than Herpes. Days like today are why. No real hearing, no evidence debunking non-specific charges, nothing. Impeachment was never supposed to be abused like this.

Do you guys know the 60+ page document produced by the Democrats has not a single piece of evidence against President Trump... not one.... and nobody even read it. This is some weird shit going on.

As if a person who supports Trump has standards about anything

Such pathetic bullshit. If he truly believed this wouldn't he have jumped on his Twitter while the actual invasion was happening to denounce it? If you really believe what you posted you are dim, if you don't then you are just another fuckface.

Back