Law LIVE FEED: Democrats Vote To impeach Trump. AKA: One More Nothing Burger For The Road

I read a CNN article that debunked the FB meme regarding the benefits of a second impeachment, but I did NOT see CNN start that bullshit.

The right wingers are triggered AF.

It requires a separate vote. That vote can only occur if a president is convicted on articles of impeachment. So it is not false, and that isn’t even what the CNN article says.
From the Constitution, Article 1, Sec 3:
“Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.”
https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript

We literally said the same thing without me adding they have to do a separate vote. so its possible, but being impeached doesn't automatically make him unable to run again.. Which is what most people thought.

I can't even imagine being this deluded. The right criticized Obama for wanting mustard on his burger...

You have zero self awareness

Speaking of ZERO self awareness, 'member this?

C-ki-Qqm-XUAAA471.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politics/trump-time-magazine-ice-cream/index.html

I 'member.

We literally said the same thing without me adding they have to do a separate vote. so its possible, but being impeached doesn't automatically make him unable to run again.. Which is what most people thought.
I gotcha. Fair enough :)

I read a CNN article that debunked the FB meme regarding the benefits of a second impeachment, but I did NOT see CNN start that bullshit.

The right wingers are triggered AF.

If they hear CNN, the maga freaks whinge out. They seem to think CNN doesn't have sources, and just makes shit up that all originates with them, so it's fake news der.

No idea of how CNN and other networks even get their news from, much less who from.

Agreed. Not saying they **shouldn't** do it. They should. I just can't be the only one tired of having him dominate seemingly every aspect of news coverage either directly or indirectly.

Not sure how you can blame Trump for CNN, MSNBC et al screaming Russia for 3 years, 25/8/366.

That's like blaming a guy for having a psycho stalker ex-girlfriend, only in this case it was partisan hack jobs like Acosta, Lemon and Zucker.

Not Trump's fault they couldn't get over his victory. Imagine if they didn't dedicate around-the-clock, 99.9% negative coverage of him for years on end.

So, didn't most of Trump's cabinet resign?
If Trump's actions were bad enough where his own cabinet resigned, how is impeachment too far?
If his actions are bad enough where people can't work for him, how are they okay enough for him to keep his position?

Oh please.

A few people resigned - so they can say "I did the right thing".

Let's not pretend they didn't do it for purely selfish reasons.

This entire impeachment thing has been a sham.

Kucinich tried to impeach W over war crimes and was shut down by the same speaker who impeached Trump twice.

I wonder why.

Oh please.

A few people resigned - so they can say "I did the right thing".

Let's not pretend they didn't do it for purely selfish reasons.
Yeah, no shit.
But the reasoning that they are trying to sell to the public is that Trump's behavior is so bad that they cant work under him.
If the leader of the Senate's own wife feel that Trump is unfit to serve under, how the hell is impeachment not only appropriate, but necessary?

Not sure how you can blame Trump for CNN, MSNBC et al screaming Russia for 3 years, 25/8/366.

That's like blaming a guy for having a psycho stalker ex-girlfriend, only in this case it was partisan hack jobs like Acosta, Lemon and Zucker.

Not Trump's fault they couldn't get over his victory. Imagine if they didn't dedicate around-the-clock, 99.9% negative coverage of him for years on end.
All roads lead to putin

Not saying there aren't others to blame too but it's pretty clear how much he craves attention. Nonstop tweets and self aggrandizing.

Can this be decided by latches though?

How many more records can Trump break in a week?

Back