Live-Action NARUTO Movie in the Works from Lionsgate

Naruto isn't deep.

It's the adventures of a retarded blonde kid, a pink-haired chick (with battered wife syndrome) and how they both are competing for the love of some emo kid with the most asspull power-ups of any character in any series.

Not to mention how said retarded blonde kid will give his enemy a pep talk during a fight and somehow that villain becomes a good guy.

And don't get me started on the "we fist bump and we suddenly understand everything about each other" weirdness.

I meant deep when it comes to battles. not the typical power up/one up sequence.

nevertheless, Team Asuma vs. Hidan & Kakuzu was deep (manga, not the anime).

C'mon man. The Naruto anime is like 75% filler.

I'm comparing it to Berserk. as I've mentioned before, I have plenty of criticism against Naruto. the ending is retarded.

I meant deep when it comes to battles. not the typical power up/one up sequence.

nevertheless, Team Asuma vs. Hidan & Kakuzu was deep (manga, not the anime).
I liked that team and it had promise. Then the second fight with them was complete horseshit.

Shikamaru who was a stationary ninja with one-trick can suddenly dodge Hidan's attacks and is somehow quick and precise enough to drop blood from a syringe onto Hidan's scythe? I almost flipped the computer desk when I saw that scene

I'm comparing it to Berserk. as I've mentioned before, I have plenty of criticism against Naruto. the ending is retarded.
Naruto jumped the shark, for me, with Kimimaro. Cool idea but then they had him spawn gigantic structures out of bone? Wtf?

Not as bad as Bleach though. I would periodically stop reading Bleach because it was stupid and come back every now and then to see if the writing improved. It never did.

Naruto jumped the shark, for me, with Kimimaro. Cool idea but then they had him spawn gigantic structures out of bone? Wtf?

Not as bad as Bleach though. I would periodically stop reading Bleach because it was stupid and come back every now and then to see if the writing improved. It never did.

haha don't even get me started on Bleach. soooooooo many unanswered questions with the way it ended.

every manga has its flaw. Berserk is my all time favorite, but Kentaro Muira takes way too damn long with the releases. the art is exceptional though.

They better not fuck up the music.

eh who am I kidding, they will fuck up everything.

Back