Live-Action NARUTO Movie in the Works from Lionsgate

Naruto was good very early on. Winning fights using stealth and intellect. I liked it, especially the Zabuza fights. That shit went out the window so fast. Orochimaru's body can just do random shit based on what the plot wants at the time.

Uchihas are basically the Saiyans of the story. They get mad and pull the most random power-ups out of their ass. "Oh, you can do so and so? Good thing I conveniently have this special eye technique that can specifically counter whatever you just did (see Kabuto vs Sasuke/Itachi).

By the end, Naruto even becomes a damn Super Saiyan.

At least Narutos power ups made sense. With those eyes sasukes clan should have been ruling the world. Not scared of being wiped out.

ac298ca5077c8ef20cf0b76024e3609200502de6d7234b8cbd7edef2d6c5e0959.jpg

<{cruzshake}>

Bro spoiler that shit. You're triggering my PTSD.

Naruto is awesome but I'm afraid a live action movie will be terrible. They pretty much always are. Inb4 Matt Damon or Marky Mark as Naruto.

Live action Naruto huh? Interesting lol. I was just watching the Sasuke-Itachi fight the other day, love that whole part.

Haha I see I'm not the only DBZ fan who feels Naruto is a straight up rip-off.
no way. I've followed DB when it was live & fresh in Japan before it even hit the States. Naruto is way better & more deep. & believe me, I have my fair share of criticisms for Naruto too.

After the first arc, the writer shit the bed. I'm not even going to go there.

Two things I'll leave are 1) power levels should have remained pre susanno and pre sage/kyuubi complete control. 2) no Nagato and skipped right into Obito/Madara and axe out Kaguya and bring Sasuke as more relevant character.

I've watched enough Bakuman to say with authority that Kishimoto couldn't wrapped the series or because management wants to squeeze everything out of the manga.

Jiraiya & Shikamaru are easily my favorite characters. Darui was awesome too.

I've watched enough Bakuman to say with authority that Kishimoto couldn't wrapped the series or because management wants to squeeze everything out of the manga.

Have you heard some of the things he saod over the years? He didn't seem all there

no way. I've followed DB when it was live & fresh in Japan before it even hit the States. Naruto is way better & more deep. & believe me, I have my fair share of criticisms for Naruto too.

Part II was horse shit. DBZ is far superior. There would be no Naruto without DBZ

Part II was horse shit. DBZ is far superior. There would be no Naruto without DBZ

I know all about Kishi's admiration for Toriyama. but both suck cock meat sandwiches compared to Berserk.

Naruto isn't deep.

It's the adventures of a retarded blonde kid, a pink-haired chick (with battered wife syndrome) and how they both are competing for the love of some emo kid with the most asspull power-ups of any character in any series.

Not to mention how said retarded blonde kid will give his enemy a pep talk during a fight and somehow that villain becomes a good guy.

And don't get me started on the "we fist bump and we suddenly understand everything about each other" weirdness.

Back