Little project I've been working on

MMAddict21

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-RKzm8a1gTdHrpsZ4J4OvrfmzRuT8n3G5ks_9S3wzE4/edit

So being a college kid, I have lots of free time. So for the past few months in my spare time I've compiled a list of every fighter that has fought/been signed to the UFC at some point along with their debut events and dates. I would just like some general comments on it and would like to know how I can make it better, add things, take things out, etc. Thanks :)

How do you have free time kid? What is your major? Man, I never had free time. Go study, don't waste your parents money.

How do you have free time kid? What is your major? Man, I never had free time. Go study, don't waste your parents money.

Undecided at the moment but leaning towards Sports Management. And haha I get my homework/projects/papers done and don't procrastinate with them. I admit I could study more but so far my grades are pretty good.

Undecided at the moment but leaning towards Sports Management. And haha I get my homework/projects/papers done and don't procrastinate with them. I admit I could study more but so far my grades are pretty good.

I'm just fucking with you man. Good for you :)

but what are you doing with this information

but what are you doing with this information

I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure out what else I can add to it. I love the sport so its not tedious for me and anything would work for me

if you are going to waste time with little products like this you should do something a little more productive and make a real world mod for WMMA 4

Back