Little Miss Gabi has a date on MMA debut

You know Rhonda can fight at a higher weight, right? I mean, she weighs like 170 lb when she's not cutting weight like she's scared to go against someone her own size.

Hey, great idea, how about we book Cain a fight at Superheavyweight, oh yeah, because that weight class doesn't exist in the UFC and the whole idea would be stupid with nothing to gain from anybody. Also, as mentioned, Ronda is walking around at 150 and Gabi is walking around at around 200 now. Gabi vs Cyborg would make more sense since Cyborg's manager said she could be walking around now "as high as 180" Book Gabi vs. Cyborg at middleweight, with drug testing. could be interesting.

Gabbi should have been a Bond villain before the weight cut. It would have helped sell fights later.

I can see Bond getting wrecked like he usually does against until he is able to deploy a gadget and make his escape.

Gabbi should have been a Bond villain before the weight cut. It would have helped sell fights later.

I can see Bond getting wrecked like he usually does against until he is able to deploy a gadget and make his escape.

Blasphemy, Bond would have seduced her

Back