Little Miss Gabi has a date on MMA debut

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
Gabi-Garcia.0_standard_709.0.0.0.jpg

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/1...-date-debut-in-brazil-no-freak-fight-mma-news

Her original debut fell through

"Yabushita asked to fight against me because she already had against bigger girls than her, but I wasn't notified and it ain't going to happen. I really want to have my debut soon but we are missing an opponent. Some girls want to fight me to have attention but I can't turn this into a freakshow, a circus. I want to fight for real."

Now it appears she may be taking another shot at her debut, and hopefully against a more legitimate opponent. Tatame reports that Garcia has signed a new deal with Jungle Fight, in Brazil, with a planned debut date of March 28th. No opponent has been announced, but Jungle Fight has a very solid history of booking their opponents against well matched competition. From Tatame's report, the bout has been planned for middleweight, and while Garcia has been moving toward that goal, she still has some work to do to get there.

She looks a lot different now, she still have an iffy face but she lost a decent amount of weight.

she would make a great character in a Takeshi Miike film.

Show me the birth certificate and i'd smash.

Looks much better now with that weight off and some makeup. She atleast looks like a female.

What does she weigh now?

if she cant get down to 45 then there is nobody for her to fight other than just to compete in mma and tap out some random girls.

that's a pretty crazy body transformation.. that picture on the main page must've been back in February-March last year? there probably still aren't many women competing at her size but it's good to see her getting down to a... erm... legal weight

Back