Little Khabib's childhood fights and a rumored loss

MMonk

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1.gif

Ya'll seen how valiantly Khabib fought a bear.
He had wrestling to hold his own

But did you knowthere is a rumour that little Khabib was beaten by the GOAT?
His striking was still rudimentary and he couldn't handle lil GOAT's speed and power.

tenor.gif

Attachments

• download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3
Khabib vs the bear was an epic battle of "ducking under to disengage". Unfortunately goats have too much firepower. War Lil Khabib.

Khabib vs the bear was an epic battle of "ducking under to disengage". Unfortunately goats have too much firepower. War Lil Khabib.
Listen mate a baby bear with no teeth wouldn't even wrestle him back hahaha. It probably wondered what the fuck he's doing

Conor's training as a kid:
1319739621_baby_starts_fight_with_cat.gif

If I ever seen a child hit an animal in that way, I'd have a word with their parents..that is terrible to allow any child to treat an animal that way...that child should be spanked till his ass is raw...what kinda parents would allow that?

Listen mate a baby bear with no teeth wouldn't even wrestle him back hahaha. It probably wondered what the fuck he's doing

Yeah the bear is just having a fun time, I like watching it sprawl and defend the single leg. The full video is pretty funny.

If I ever seen a child hit an animal in that way, I'd have a word with their parents..that is terrible to allow any child to treat an animal that way...that child should be spanked till his ass is raw...what kinda parents would allow that?

I think the cat just took care of that punishment.

Bahahahahaha ps The bear destroyed Khabib he cojldnt even keep a single.

That Goat Gif is hilarious

Also kid hitting that cat got what he deserved.

But did you knowthere is a rumour that little Khabib was beaten by the GOAT?
His striking was still rudimentary and he couldn't handle lil GOAT's speed and power.

tenor.gif

That's clearly a DQ win, even a blind referee couldn't miss the use of the head.

Back