Little girl with cro cop

matt35750

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Who was the little japenese girl cro cop walked to the ring holding hands with?

Pretty sure it was the daughter of that Yak boss looking dude that he walked out with. the little girl (obviously Asian, not Slavic) looked back at him in confusion as they went down the ramp.

With that said Warren really was a chore to listen to most of the event; he reminds me why I hated watching MMA in bars or around casuals (Warren isn't one so he has no excuse here), too much Bro commentary for my tastes. I'm sure those UFC stooges that troll these threads during the events think differently.

Rizin needs to tell Bas to layoff the podcasts and come back on the mic in Japan, Schiavello would soon follow suit--hell Rizin isn't even that frequent and can likely do all of it and have a better guest rosster.

Last edited:
Ferraro (other guy) said "Is that his daughter?" (reasonable guess), and then Warren went into the whole cringey "Crocops really young girlfriend" bit.

He started getting cringey about it but it was Ferraro or whatever his name is that was making that statement, not Warren. And Warren was the one who asked if that was his daughter first. Feel free to show me the video if you know where it's at? I mean, that's what I remember.

He started getting cringey about it but it was Ferraro or whatever his name is that was making that statement, not Warren. And Warren was the one who asked if that was his daughter first. Feel free to show me the video if you know where it's at? I mean, that's what I remember.

Ok finally found a clip of the walkout - first the link for that, starts you right at the walkout:

And a basic transcript:
Ferraro - I made a promise to the MMA community that when Wild Boys comes on, I will stay quiet.
Warren - laughing like a chicken...."I WONT!"
Warren - Is that his daughter?
Ferraro - Silence.
Warren - His girlfriend looks young!! <Collective cringing from entire audience...>
Ferraro - Silence.
Warren - Here's the legend Mirko CroCop....

So definitely was Warren with the gf comment.

Who was the little japenese girl cro cop walked to the ring holding hands with?

After watching the walkout a few times and doing a bit of research, I'm pretty sure the little girl is the daughter of Ken Imai, who is the Japanese guy walking behind her during the walkout. He is CroCops Japanese manager/agent apparently for CroCops MMA career. He was formerly an exec with K-1 before that when CroCop was in K-1.
Thus, CroCop would have known the little girl from birth and likely why he brought her on the walkout and later in the ring after his win.

Ok finally found a clip of the walkout - first the link for that, starts you right at the walkout:

And a basic transcript:
Ferraro - I made a promise to the MMA community that when Wild Boys comes on, I will stay quiet.
Warren - laughing like a chicken...."I WONT!"
Warren - Is that his daughter?
Ferraro - Silence.
Warren - His girlfriend looks young!! <Collective cringing from entire audience...>
Ferraro - Silence.
Warren - Here's the legend Mirko CroCop....

So definitely was Warren with the gf comment.

Thanks, I really thought it was the other guy that started it. I legit wanted to know after you told me you were sure..... lol I tried looking for that video and everything. My memory sucks ass lately.

Thanks, I really thought it was the other guy that started it. I legit wanted to know after you told me you were sure..... lol I tried looking for that video and everything. My memory sucks ass lately.
No worries - glad we could find a vid and verify. I hope Herring is back in the booth tonight though :)

Mirko explained, his words: "She is a daughter of my manager for Asia. She is 8. I heard about the disgusting comment from one of the commentators. It doesn't deserve my response".

(obviously Asian, not Slavic) .

RACIST
fatfeminist2-e1432345833478.jpg

Mirko explained, his words: "She is a daughter of my manager for Asia. She is 8. I heard about the disgusting comment from one of the commentators. It doesn't deserve my response".

Thanks for posting this.
Confirms what I concluded and posted above that it is Ken Imai's daughter (his Japanese manager).
And I agree, CroCop does not need to respond to Warren's disgusting pedo comment.

Source?

Thanks for posting this.
Confirms what I concluded and posted above that it is Ken Imai's daughter (his Japanese manager).
And I agree, CroCop does not need to respond to Warren's disgusting pedo comment.
wonder what would happen if they ran into each other backstage.

Thanks for posting this.

Photo further confirms:
15826226_1434161143295245_5140732384120478287_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back