Little girl cries, scam video see second page

BustaHimes

Power Overwhelming
@Blue
Reaction score
I know I'd be balling my eyes out if I got the chance to hear my mother's voice again.
Man this video got to me.

Original video posted by BL
you guys, the title of the video is a scam.

its not the voice of he rmother. that is the original song by Chantal Kreviazuk. the woman talking in the video is her mother. she is just watching a slide show of her parents wedding.

notice the difference in upload dates and the fact that the link to the 'full story'' doesn't work.

Last edited:
Not watching.

Sherdog's having a trend of topics that bring on the onions.

Fuck the onions.

Not watching.

Sherdog's having a trend of topics that bring on the onions.

Fuck the onions.
I am not helping that but I feel it's good to experience a little bit of the onions. It cleanses the soul and can be a great way to find motivation deep in your heart that you never knew you had.

I am not helping that but I feel it's good to experience a little bit of the onions. It cleanses the soul and can be a great way to find motivation deep in your heart that you never knew you had.

I've had more than my share of onions recently, due to multiple threads about posters having to put their dogs down.

Now a two year old's reaction to hearing her dead mom's voice. Sorry, that's a fucking truckload of onions.

Ain't watching. Occasional onions are great, helps center yourself and appreciate what you have. But constant onions? Sorry, but there's too much of a good thing.

If you like mustard, chances are you don't want to drink a gallon of it.

am i the only one who thought that was cruel? it's great that there is audio of her mom's voice, and it's good for her daughter to eventually listen to it. i just think at that age it's way too soon. later on in life that would be something for her to listen to and cherish.

am i the only one who thought that was cruel? it's great that there is audio of her mom's voice, and it's good for her daughter to eventually listen to it. i just think at that age it's way too soon. later on in life that would be something for her to listen to and cherish.
Yea im not too sure myself, might be just a little too young.

Why would you film that, upload it to YT and even tell her to watch when she clearly doesn't want to? Is it so important to display a very young girl's hurt feelings to the world?

I
tumblr_mqnlxf6Agl1rzd6w3o1_r1_500.gif

Yes! No doubt about it too young for that type of thing! And to put it up on youtube is weird...That kind of stuff should be kept between family. Now when she grows up, that video of her crying is always going to be out there. Bad parenting.

i think its awesome we have the technology available to forever hear a dead ones voice

I know I'd be balling my eyes out if I got the chance to hear my mother's voice again.
Man this video got to me.

Just reading this made me sad enough. No fucking way I'm watching the video.:(

Back