little badasses

JohnPJones

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
lets face it, these kids are probably better than most people on this forum <45>

I think I could take em. Not at the same time though.

Boxing as a separate fighting art is awesome to learn and if they are your sons learning like that is the way to do it with the slipping and moving at the hips while forward attacking..... I love all that I do this with my son.

You see a few incidences in UFC matches but many don't have solid Boxing skills as a package.

Boxing is great fitness as well, do a repetitive technique for an hour your probably losing at least 200Kj

Only problem with boxing when facing a knowledgeable MA is below the waste legs as boxing does not employ any kicks its mainly suited to a ring sport.

I'm sure you know all this and its probably been debated for and against here in forum so many times but hey I'm just having a good ole chat.

Thanks for posting the video a good example of good techniques. ;)

I'd touch 'em with the jab, then fill their lives with uppercuts till they cried.

<puh-lease75><{cum@me}>{<RR}

Boxing as a separate fighting art is awesome to learn and if they are your sons learning like that is the way to do it with the slipping and moving at the hips while forward attacking..... I love all that I do this with my son.

You see a few incidences in UFC matches but many don't have solid Boxing skills as a package.

Boxing is great fitness as well, do a repetitive technique for an hour your probably losing at least 200Kj

Only problem with boxing when facing a knowledgeable MA is below the waste legs as boxing does not employ any kicks its mainly suited to a ring sport.

I'm sure you know all this and its probably been debated for and against here in forum so many times but hey I'm just having a good ole chat.

Thanks for posting the video a good example of good techniques. ;)

Dude, if you saw a video of tkd kicking you'd go on about how it didn't include grappling and mechanically sound punching so its only a ring sport etc etc.

Number one: nobody suggested it wasn't an exhibition of a ring sport, you might as well complain a formula one car isn't able to go off road. It's a dumb thing to argue.

Number two: pure boxing is absolutely devestating in the street and requires very few additions to make it near complete for that scenario. This is however irrelevant to the op subject matter. It's just the dead horse you're carrying around.

Last edited:
Dude, if you saw a video of tkd kicking you'd go on about how it didn't include grappling and mechanically sound punching so its only a ring sport etc etc.

Number one: nobody suggested it wasn't an exhibition of a ring sport, you might as well complain a formula one car isn't able to go off road. It's a dumb thing to argue.

Number two: pure boxing is absolutely devestating in the street and requires very few additions to make it near complete for that scenario. This is however irrelevant to the op subject matter. It's just the dead horse you're carrying around.

I wouldn't bother, I think we have seen this person before..........

I would just put my hand there head and keep there punches away from me. And say "last time give me your lunch money!!"

this girl is still the child boxing GOAT
giphy.gif

I wouldn't bother, I think we have seen this person before..........

Probably. When I'm feeling charitable I tend to treat the trolls and the special like I do anyone else. It gives them the opportunity for redemption. At the end of the day logic is its own reward and I get some reps in.

That one lesson from his brother is more valuable than two years at a McDojo.

Back