Listening to the same song on repeat for hours, weird? Yes, No?

It's good.
ebd09dd2aaf4596898d7099ada9e829edd0fad18.gifv

posted twice because 10hours doesn't quite meet my needs

Yeah I do this

It's a bad habit

I listen to songs endlessly then they become dead to me forever.

We all need help

Not really but might as well have had this song on repeat all day. Listened to it like 30 times.

I like to play the next song before the current song is even finished, especially when I'm driving and a passenger tells me they like the song. You need to let them know who is in control before they start eating Cheetos in your car.

I recently had the experience of my wife playing this song on a loop for about twenty or thirty minutes while she did her hair. So, that's how I know all the lyrics to it now. LOL. It's a good thing that I actually like the song.

Last edited:
Nah everyone does this.

a friend of mine does, he uses some website that repeats a youtube video and he will listen to Tay for hours at a time or brock lesnars entrance song or some other wrestlers music... it's unbelievable... a few summers ago it was pump up the jam on constant repeat... it is not acceptable behavior...
{<jordan}

Back in the day when we have shitty pones, a friend of mine cut 3 Eminem songs and play them repeatedly during his trip to uni on train (1 hour each trip).
Songs were just the intro of Stan, Lose Yourself and some other, just 20 seconds of each one.
They did it because "it was better than hearing train's sounds" but it was madness, he heard the same 3 mini songs like 600 times a week for at least one semester.

Yeah I do that sometimes.

depending on my mood, I could listen to pixies hey for ever.

:) I feel fuzzy reading the replies :D
WooHoo!!
<GrassoBless>

It's a very normal behavior.

For people on mushrooms.

Actually, I found out about Geowulf from that corona commercial during the last Bellator :D
Been a bit crazy about the songs Sunday and Saltwater ever since!! :)

I listen to them as well lol. Have you heard Won't Look Back?

My Alexa is connected to a decent sound setup through a 3.5mm jack. So i say Alexa play 'insert song here ' and then i say loop and she plays the particular song endlessly. If the song is good I'll listen for hours.I also use the sleepsounds skill which will play beach sounds,rain on tent,etc which helps me sleep well.

Needless to say that goes on for 8 hours.

Back