Listen up Keyboard Warriors!

So you are top 10 in the world in your field? Please tell us what is your field, list your accomplishments and let us see it.

I will be honored to meet someone who is top 10 in the world at something. Please elaborate more.

Whats the use of being top 10 if you are making shit money?

Tyron woodley is a top 10 fighter in his weight class, and probably doesnt make 60,000 a year.

I know of a ton of people who probably arent in the top 10,000 of their profession who make more than that.

Whats the use of being top 10 if you are making shit money?

Tyron woodley is a top 10 fighter in his weight class, and probably doesnt make 60,000 a year.

I know of a ton of people who probably arent in the top 10,000 of their profession who make more than that.

While I agree with this I'm still curious to see what is Tonycpa's amazing field of achievements.

We are not talking about money, talking about being top 10 in the world at your work. He is some big shot for sure if he is in top 10.

He is right about that stupid "don't leave it in the hands of the judges" moronic shit Dana always says.

I like that he is calling BS on Dana and Rogan. Props to Woodley for that.

Agreed.
Strange platform to choose, having to break his rant up into 11 tweets or something.

Woodley is correct.

I was at a sports bar the other night (and I don't intend to make that a regular thing...) watching the UFC fights and the commentary in the bar was disrespectful and ridiculous. A large amount (most?) of sports fans are idiots with no sense of reality about what they're watching.

If I can help it, I only watch fights by myself or with a small group of friends.

Surprising to me that that's the expression he has an issue with. Do people really use it to attack fighters? I thought it was more of a fatalistic phrase acknowledging how awful some decisions are. More along the lines of "that sucked, but at least in this sport you sometimes have the chance to decide your own destiny". Unlike figure skating or diving or something, where it's all judges' calls.

The one that befuddles me is Joe Rogan's "he's behind on the score cards, he should go all out this round". No, Joe, as it stands, he can take the decision loss, feel like shit and rest for a week and be back in the gym training, or out enjoying life. Or he can rush in stupidly against an opponent who has him worked out, get really hurt and spend the next few months miserable, recovering, unable to train.

Woodley is legit scared he is going to lose to the dark horse. Already plans on point fighting. Atleast we know to expect a boring fight.

While I agree with this I'm still curious to see what is Tonycpa's amazing field of achievements.

We are not talking about money, talking about being top 10 in the world at your work. He is some big shot for sure if he is in top 10.

He is number one in GSP's heart. I kid. He comes up with informative threads....does that count? Is he top ten on Sherdog?

He is number one in GSP's heart. I kid. He comes up with informative threads....does that count? Is he top ten on Sherdog?

Number one GSP nutthugger? Ok, I'll give him that.

There you go Tonycpa, you are top 10 in the world at something. Be proud.

Sadly he can't read this, too busy with his top 10 things :p

Jimmies have been rustled!!

Did four amateur fights, so I guess I get a pass *fist pump*. Do I get extra credit for doing it before there were weight classes below LW? Because I was jumping up at least two weight classes compared to what I could make.

He is right about that stupid "don't leave it in the hands of the judges" moronic shit Dana always says.

I like that he is calling BS on Dana and Rogan. Props to Woodley for that.

Many fans think that way now. Aldo has 2 decisions in a row and people go ballistic. You don't need an amateur fight to appreciate high level sport though. You just need common sense and it does help if you've competed in a sport at a good level.

Did four amateur fights, so I guess I get a pass *fist pump*. Do I get extra credit for doing it before there were weight classes below LW? Because I was jumping up at least two weight classes compared to what I could make.

you lose points for being a manlet!

i kid. i kid. respect to all the guys who go out there and compete. i'm just the sparring partner for the guys who fight. i aint got time for no camp!

Keyboard warrior checking in, bring it. If they pay me 50k no win bonus and guarantee me a main card appearance for 1 round only it would be worth it. I'm about 10 inches taller though and it would have to be open weight but I'll take little old Ty Woodley to the woodshed. JK, he would probably land somthing on my chin that would make me see stars but I could try try to hold him against the cage and smother and wall and stall him.

Back