Listen up Keyboard Warriors!

rustled-jimmies-4-bronwinningg-tumblr.png

He is right about that stupid "don't leave it in the hands of the judges" moronic shit Dana always says.

I like that he is calling BS on Dana and Rogan. Props to Woodley for that.

He needs to just tune it out. You can't let the internet rustle you like that if you want to remain a successful pro athlete. Most people deal with unwarranted criticism everyday.

Id love to take a couple months off work to go train exclusively, but I have this "job" thing that really gets in my way.

Oh, I figured this would be about Lombard. Lol at getting that worked up about people saying not to leave it in the hands of the judges, as shitty as the judging can be.

He is right about that stupid "don't leave it in the hands of the judges" moronic shit Dana always says.

I like that he is calling BS on Dana and Rogan. Props to Woodley for that.

To be honest, I think that phrase is usually rolled out due to judges being incompetent.

Most of the great all time fights have gone to decision.

Yes because we live in a brutal libertarian despotism where you can't voice an opinion unless you are a leet fighter with a gun.

Yes because we live in a brutal libertarian despotism where you can't voice an opinion unless you are a leet fighter with a gun.

Wow. Getting high and trying out some new words at the same time.

He is very right, however he also acts as if fans are the ones that chose this profession for him, and he is making sacrifices for us.

He is making sacrifices because he was the one who chose this career, he is making sacrifices because he wants to become a Top fighter, he makes sacrifices because he wants great amount of money, so him and his family live well.

That is why he makes sacrifices, I don't think during the training camp the trainers tell them "Dude, you are not bleeding profusely enough! You think that the fans will cheer for you? I want you to finish this session with a fucking broken nose, the fans are the most important thing in the world, and you have to give them what they want!!"

If Woodley or Dana wants to pay me $10,000 to take an eight week camp and do one amateur fight I'm definitely game. It would be fun. Otherwise I'm afraid I don't have the resources to do that.

I'm 36 though and look a bit like my avatar. :( But hey, I'm still up for it.

Id love to take a couple months off work to go train exclusively, but I have this "job" thing that really gets in my way.

So hes correct then
You arent willing to make the sacrifices to be a fuckin fighter

If Woodley or Dana wants to pay me $10,000 to take an eight week camp and do one amateur fight I'm definitely game. It would be fun. Otherwise I'm afraid I don't have the resources to do that.

I dont think you understand what amateur means

Tyrone needs not to concern himself with what the fans are saying and turn it off. If he's that touchy & bothered by what the watchers are saying I don't see a long sustained future in mma if he's that sensitive to fan comments.

Woodley stay away from Sherdog you gonna get bit with comments.

Last edited:
To be honest, I think that phrase is usually rolled out due to judges being incompetent.

Most of the great all time fights have gone to decision.

Agree, many amazing fights went to decision.

No question about it, judges can be retarded but Dana is saying it like "Oh well just KO him, why are playing?" like its easy to finish every guy.

"Quit being a recorder and repeating everything you her Joe or Dana say. Be an individual and fan." Well, i can't agree more, however Woodley, stop ducking Hector please?.

Back