"listen to the sound on the replay"

Lol the sport is based off of violence. Acting as if it is not is just a lie.

i enjoyed it, it was an ooooh that had to hurt moment and it was good. JBG anyone?

Pretty dumb on Nicholsons part to be honest taking that fight.

Don't take kindly to Lahat's kind?
Who doesn't love a brutal turn around?
Lahat was dominating the whole first round.
A few seconds into the second round, he's unconscious with his jaw mangled and his toes all stiff.

Who doesn't love a brutal turn around?
Lahat was dominating the whole first round.
A few seconds into the second round, he's unconscious with his jaw mangled and his toes all stiff.
I enjoyed watching the fight with my Jewish friend, great MMA moment, seemed like it came out of nowhere.

They were both the fight ending sequence - they were going to show them over and over regardless of volume - though no doubt that will add a few more overs.

I actually kind of like it. Its real. That's whats really going on during the fight so we shouldnt be insulated from it. Fighting is raw and should stay that way

We've heard this quite a number of times now.

Last night it was regarding the broken jaw, and with Machida getting crushed by Luke or Lyoto's body kick on CB.

Is this type of rhetoric going too far? I don't see why the UFC are telling their commentators to celebrate these nasty sounds.
I'm as liberal as the next man but you can maybe understand New York's position on the UFc with this sort of thing going on.

He's just illustrating that the dudes jaw probably broke. It's part of the fight I don't get why he'd ignore it.

I will say that it was brutal to see, but every time someone gets injured in a ball sport on fox, they play it 47 times, so it didn't really surprise me.

Last night it was regarding the broken jaw, and with Machida getting crushed by Luke or Lyoto's body kick on CB.

Is this type of rhetoric going too far? I don't see why the UFC are telling their commentators to celebrate these nasty sounds.
I'm as liberal as the next man but you can maybe understand New York's position on the UFc with this sort of thing going on.
Also they did do what your asking in the lahat fight. They kept the cameras away from that side of the octagon while they were trying to wake him up. He was out for a long ass time. A broken jaw doesnt mean the end of a career nor life. But when its serious they show respect.

youre a liberal, thats the problem

and no, NY's ban has NOTHING to do with the violence of the sport

Too bad we can't hear the sound of your inflamed vagina on the replay.

You're saying the UFC is telling Anik and Stann to keep showing the relay? Lol.

You do realise you are watching fighting right TS?

Turn the volume down if you don't like it.

Back