Listen sherladies and boys do you understand Jon Jones is

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jon Jones job is to beat people up for a living. Enough of this he is such a good guy or bad guy crap........If the UFC says it is ok for Jon to keep fighting the F what you think or don't think! If you don't like Jon simple just don't watch his fights. Problem solved stop acting like he owes you fat twinkles anything shish!

And your job is to be Jones' hype boy?

Stop acting like you are personally invested in some fighter that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. Problem solved.

And your job is to be Jones' hype boy?

Stop acting like you are personally invested in some fighter that wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. Problem solved.

I clearly told you I enjoy watching him fight you tard. Proving my point again not his job to be your daddy kiddo!

Sports are a form of entertainment. He is entertaining in the cage usually. I will watch him fight. I hope someone KO’s him and shits on his face but I can’t deny he is the best at what he does. Outside the cage I wouldn’t mind if someone bitch slapped him either.

Sports are a form of entertainment. He is entertaining in the cage usually. I will watch him fight. I hope someone KO’s him and shits on his face but I can’t deny he is the best at what he does. Outside the cage I wouldn’t mind if someone bitch slapped him either.

You can wish the Cuban mafia chops him to 35436 pieces atleast you understand the guy is a incredible fighter!

Can't do your job if you're suspended all the time.

Jon Jones job is to beat people up for a living. Enough of this he is such a good guy or bad guy crap........If the UFC says it is ok for Jon to keep fighting the F what you think or don't think! If you don't like Jon simple just don't watch his fights. Problem solved stop acting like he owes you fat twinkles anything shish!

I clearly told you I enjoy watching him fight you tard. Proving my point again not his job to be your daddy kiddo!

Yes... you clearly told me you enjoy watching him fight without using ANY of those words or saying that in ANY way...

and I'm supposed to be the 'tard' here?

641a16e02adfca36ecaddd71c2a55bb4edef6ab1e73e450936d89560519ec2a5.jpg

Only god can judge him.

Yes... you clearly told me you enjoy watching him fight without using ANY of those words or saying that in ANY way...

and I'm supposed to be the 'tard' here?

Ya real hard to figure out if im telling you don't like watching F off what I am saying... I get your not all there son.

You can wish the Cuban mafia chops him to 35436 pieces atleast you understand the guy is a incredible fighter!
I got no control of the situations he puts himself in. I wish he would behave so we could see how great he could be and his townspeople don’t have to feel terrorized.

Ya real hard to figure out if im telling you don't like watching F off what I am saying... I get your not all there son.

I get it, you think if you white knight Jones enough he actually WILL piss on you

Carry on with your dream then, toilet

I fucking hate jones wih a passion.

But there is nothing to see here. If there was a video it would have already been leaked. Hes a douche but this shit wont be going any where.

As for how good of a fighter he is yep hes the best no question. Unfortunately he is tainted with steroids to the point where he cant get them out of his system.......

They can't ignore Jon, hating him is the only thing that makes them feel alive <45>

Back