List your favourite Thai Killers!

Yet you continue to blow Yod despite him avoiding the majority of top 70kg guys since he went international...
I don't care. Regardless of Yodsanklais past he's still fighting in Kunlun where he belongs along side the best competion in the sport and if he wasn't I'd be annoyed with him too.

you are implying petrosyan was ducking because he didnt fight 'right after the ko' like the thai guy you mentioned. petro is highly likely
No was just responding to Bang Rachons trolling about those Thais he listed ducking petrosyan when in reality it's more likely to be Petrosyan ducking them than vice versa based off the way they view fighting out there. Whether it's smart or not is beside the point.

No was just responding to Bang Rachons trolling about those Thais he listed ducking petrosyan when in reality it's more likely to be Petrosyan ducking them than vice versa based off the way they view fighting out there. Whether it's smart or not is beside the point.
It's a FACT that Buakaw would not face Petrosyan. That's one Thai that wouldn't fight him after he drew him in his prime.

No mention of bobo sacko? It took a career defining performance from yodwicha to bring him down.

It's a FACT that Buakaw would not face Petrosyan. That's one Thai that wouldn't fight him after he drew him in his prime.

I believe they are doing a rematch in Italy. It's full Thai rules (except no teep kicks, no wai kru, no elbows, no body kicks, no direct eye contact)

Buakaw doesn't count. He's a diva that doesn't face Thais let alone Petrosyan.

Back