Reaction score
My favourites are, in this order:
5) Fabio Pinca
4) Tetsuya Yamato
3) Bobo Sacko
2) Dylan Salvador
1) Aziz Hlali

Who are yours?

What's your definition of a Thai killer? Most of these guys have lost more than they've won against Thai and the wins they have are often either over undersized fighters, in their home country or against run-of-the-mill Thai.

Last edited:
I can agree with that

Boynazarov and Ozkul should be honorable mentions

can we stop with these dumb troll threads.....i mean how can i take you seriously when don't have the current rajadamnern stadium CHAMP T-98 on your list

What's your definition of a Thai killer? Most of these guys have lost more than they've won against Thai and the wins they have are often either over undersized fighters, in their home country or against run-of-the-mill Thai.
Sagatdao, Singdam, Kongsak, Saenchai, Petchboonchu, Manasak, Pakorn. The list read like a veritable who's who!

Sagatdao, Singdam, Kongsak, Saenchai, Petchboonchu, Manasak, Pakorn. The list read like a veritable who's who!

Don't forget Ozkul beating Pokaew after Pokaew was disqualified for illegal knees to the face, or whatever it was. Killed that Thai!

Yusef Boughanem, and I'm not being sarcastic. Come at me broz.

made Petchboonchu quit his thai bum life and flee to Singapore.

He is trolling, this is a mocking thread

You want in?
Why would you complain about the ignorance about muay thai, but then make troll threads that decieve most readers that aren't regular posters.

At least be a bit obvious about it... Alot of people reading this thread probably have never heard of the guys mentioned, and will go look them up on youtube thinking they're something special.

Why would you complain about the ignorance about muay thai, but then make troll threads that decieve most readers that aren't regular posters.

At least be a bit obvious about it... Alot of people reading this thread probably have never heard of the guys mentioned, and will go look them up on youtube thinking they're something special.

This thread in its creation was clearly more of a complaint about Muay Thai ignorance than a troll thread.

It wasn't obvious? If he was serious the thread would have been left empty.

I see what you're saying though. It's true if you take away the sarcasm that Umeno and Youssef are two of the closest answers you can get. There, the noobs are back on track as they voyage over to YouTube.

Back