List your 5 favorite personalities in ufc history

In no order:

Wanderlei
Bisping
J.Barnett
JDS
Mark Hunt

Anyone else surprised at the high volume of Diaz responses? Correct me if I'm wrong but after a skim read of the thread him and Chael seemed to get the highest number of votes. surprising considering the level of hate ( particularly Nick) get round here. That's the nature of being polarizing I suppose

Just Chael for personality, I do like guys like Anderson's trolling the media all day but first and foremost, his in ring trolling and creative highlight reel makes me a fan of his.

Sonnen : self explanatory
MVP : KO people and walk away
Hunt : same with above
Diaz Bro ; another self explanatory
Gustafsson : confident

Anyone else surprised at the high volume of Diaz responses? Correct me if I'm wrong but after a skim read of the thread him and Chael seemed to get the highest number of votes. surprising considering the level of hate ( particularly Nick) get round here. That's the nature of being polarizing I suppose

They have lots of haters here, but they have huge amount of fans here aswell.

And people like trash talk, it creates drama, and people like drama, its entertainment to them I think

Wanderlei- "YOU STOMP MY FACE IN DA GROND!"

Chael- what else needs to be said

Pat Barry- Just seems like a chill dude

Jones- he is the best and knows it

Anderson, Nick, Chael, BJ, and Dana if you can count him

I like the motherfuckers that play by their own rules

Edit: I forgot about Bisping. Make it 6

That's a good list. They are all assholes lol. I was also going to include Lesnar. I also like Bonnar just for how he greased everyone with a return fight vs Anderson at 205 and he roided because he knew it didnt mean shit. I like Dodson, Bruce Leeroy, Tank Abbot and Don Frye

1- chael p sonnen
2- chael " the American gangster " sonnen
3- chael " the people's champ " sonnen
4- cheal " he's not a comedian" sonnen
5- Chael Patrick Sonnen

Chael Sonnen - Don't care how much I get flamed for that, GSP, Bendo, KenFlo,Noguiera Brothers

Back