Dan Hardy
Amir Sadollah looks chill
Pre title shot Gus
JDS

ok now the peolpe i dont like
chael fake sonnen ( ofcourse )
nick fake diaz :D
ronda fake rousey :p
rampage "want more money" jackson ( i used 2 like him in pride )
ian "im better than people" mcall

Chael hands down. I give him a lot of credit for bringing the UFC to light in some sectors that were probably not yet captured. I've heard non-MMA fans say that they didn't know much about fighting but their interest was peaked after hearing about this crazy ass dude who is wicked with the tongue in interviews.

Liddell....the man is an icon and an unforgettable character. Everyone is the world knows who Chuck is!! :)

Matt Hughes quiet dominance, strength and that badass look he gave his opponents from across the cage before the fight. It wasn't a scowl but rather a "I know I will destroy you and there is nothing you will be able to do about it".

Wandy...the dude is exciting to fight every single time. I love it when he crushes folks and sad when he takes the loss but I would never miss any if his fights with anyone.

Vitor...warrior and he throws his soul into every scrap. Win or lose, he lays it all on the line and comes in with an unmatched fire. Despite the TRT, dude is a beast of a fighter and another mythical character.

ok now the peolpe i dont like
chael fake sonnen ( ofcourse )
nick fake diaz :D
ronda fake rousey :p
rampage "want more money" jackson ( i used 2 like him in pride )
ian "im better than people" mcall

You're sad :-( Need a hug?

Matt Hughes quiet dominance, strength and that badass look he gave his opponents from across the cage before the fight. It wasn't a scowl but rather a "I know I will destroy you and there is nothing you will be able to do about it".

No other fighter, IMO, had a look that meant business quite like Hughes when he was on his tear. Difficult to describe, as you say - wasn't a scowl, wasn't a sneer, and definitely wasn't fake. Complete conviction that he was going to bring some nasty to the fight.

BJ
Chuck
JDS
Anderson
?

Anyway,

Bisping, for being funnier than many give him credit for. He was hysterical on TUF 3.
Dan Hardy, for doing such a wonderful hatchet job on Marcus "I'm DEFINITELY Irish" Davis.
Amir Sadollah, for being prepared to vocalise his nerves & emotions in a tough guy sport.
Koscheck, for reminding us all why egotist jock bullies are so unpopular.
Marcus Davis, for being so unintentionally funny.

Forrest Griffin - For his true originality as a person

Matt Serra - From new york so he reminds me of my family

Chael - No explanation needed

Pat Barry - Really funny dude and overall just a character

Josh Barnett - A true ambassador of metal, and a damn good one I might add.

Tank Abbott.

Tank Abbott is the kind of guy you'd expect police to find alone in the center of a wrecked biker bar before they called for immediate backup. He looks like the shitty character from every fighting video game who'd somehow reverse-Tron'ed into our world. His face makes it clear that he hates everything that isn't ZZ Top or alcohol poisoning. He bench presses 600 pounds and wore gloves into the Octagon back when you didn't have to. This implied that he knew things about punching skulls that the rest of us didn't. People put on a diaper before they make eye contact with him.

In his first UFC fight, Tank's opponent was 400 pound John Matua. John Matua practiced something called Kapu Kuialau, the "Hawaiian art of bone breaking." If you're familiar with the skeletal structure of the Polynesian people, then you know that's fucking crazy. Hawaiian's have such reinforced bones that even their women solve every problem with a headbutt. The automotive industry uses Hawaiian bones to test high-speed impacts because they're cheaper than titanium, and that's why every Ford Escape is haunted. All I'm saying is that on paper, John Matua was looking alright.

When the fight started, Tank and John went at each other like six grizzly bears versus a river full of salmon. I figured you'd have to do some weird shit to break Hawaiian bones, but I had no idea it would involve so much slipping and slapping. Fifteen seconds into the two great beasts' graceful dance, Tank grabbed Matua by his T-shirt and hit him with a right hand so hard that train accidents thought their father had finally come back home. It was such a terrible injustice against faces that Bono's orbital bone wrote a song about it.

When a person gets knocked out, strange things happen. Sometimes you wake up quickly and have no idea what happened. Sometimes you stay unconscious until the A-Team is done saving everyone in your illegal sweatshop. In John Matua's case, his brain got confused and told every part of his body to go jogging in a different direction. So he hit the ground stiff and twitching. Tank Abbott, with the class one would expect from central casting's idea of a prison movie extra, looked back at the body and mocked his seizure. Mocked his seizure. That's the kind of thing that makes Satan shuffle the papers on his desk and say, "Shit, I don't even think I have a form for that."
8FHDtkU.jpg
http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-least-sportsmanlike-moments-in-mma/

Nick Diaz
Chael
Thiago
Brian Stann
Dana White

I can't believe nobody mentioned Rich Franklin.

for me its,

Mark Hunt
Rich Franklin
Michael Bisping
JDS
Korean Zombie.

Chael, Bisping, Frye, Bas and Nick Diaz prior to about a year ago

Honourable Mention - Hunto

Shael
JBJ
Schaub
Warmaster
Mur

No other fighter, IMO, had a look that meant business quite like Hughes when he was on his tear. Difficult to describe, as you say - wasn't a scowl, wasn't a sneer, and definitely wasn't fake. Complete conviction that he was going to bring some nasty to the fight.

I loved how he just walked to his spot in the cage (no running a lap) and gave that little head nod to his opponent that said, "Hey, you're fighting Matt Hughes tonight."

Hughes
Franklin
Troll Anderson
Cain (complete stoic lack of personality, really)
And, screw it: Lesnar

Chael Sonnen, Ronda Rousey, Nick Diaz.

Back