List the UFC fighters heading to Bellator in 2017

Thiago Alves is 3-2 in his last 5 and hasn't looked the same since USADA.

Pettis isn't going anywhere yet. If he loses 2 more than its possible.

pettis sucks. edson barbosa proved his kicks aren't even that good and that is the best part of his game.

olivera almost beat him lol

Lorenz Larkin.

I do hope they re sign him though.

They way Matt Brown fights I'd hope they keep him . . . he's fun to watch.

Hendricks probably needs to go so he can regroup and decide what he wants to do.

Miller is fun to watch too.

Pettis is a draw. Doubt he goes.

I think Kennedy needs to get a W in his next fight or he's gone.
I agree.

Hendricks is gone. Missed weight, boring fight, the guy is legitimately insane with delusion, and quite frankly everyone knows he fell off as soon as USADA came along.

Brown will stick around because he's a fun guy to watch, and he's lost to some of the best of the best, not mid-tier guys.

Miller will stick around for the same reason as Brown, but he's not quite as (relatively) safe as Brown because he's not as big a name

Pettis missed weight last time, but he's still a popular fighter and he's got a huge upside if he can get back to form. He's not going anywhere. He was just in an interim title fight.

Johny " Small Fry" Hendricks
Johny " Pig Rig" Hendricks
Johny" I just ate the fries" Hnedricks.
I think that last guy still has a future in the UFC.

I think fighters who want sponsorship money again may also join Bellator ( or another org)

I don't know about bellator, but they've gotta let Josh Barnett go to Rizin.

Matt Brown cannot be fired, just too existing to watch. I honestly don't think he's going anywhere. He loses are against the best fighters in the world.

Arlovski has 3 consecutive losses as well. Definitely getting cut if he loses his next fight.

They way Matt Brown fights I'd hope they keep him . . . he's fun to watch.

Hendricks probably needs to go so he can regroup and decide what he wants to do.

Miller is fun to watch too.

Pettis is a draw. Doubt he goes.

I think Kennedy needs to get a W in his next fight or he's gone.

Pettis isnt a draw or anywhere near close to one. They gave Pettis all the publicity in the world, and even with that kick, dude is a nobody draw wise.

Id rather list some Bellator fighters that id like to see in the UFC

Isnt ryan badr allready leaving the ufc?
Jacare and all other meatheads that thibks they will get a ts based on merits. Merits which by the way jacare doesnt even have at this point, only high profile win was mousasi, vitor obviously does not count at this point.
Vitor should go to rizin or some other fun organisation

Back