List some current chins that are going down as legendary

People were saying I did that with Tony and Anderson.

Dude hasn't been buzzed in 27 fights.

That head is like a helmet.
Dc said before the mcgregor fight that khabib has a granite chin. You're right though he's been tagged before and didn't seem too bad ever

~DaViD~

Dc said before the mcgregor fight that khabib has a granite chin. You're right though he's been tagged before and didn't seem too bad ever

~DaViD~

Don't mean to bash or talk shit, but what's with the "~DaViD~ " at the bottom bro?

You're not a 14 year old girl on AOL Messenger I presume.

Al Iaquinta and Max Holloway, not Tony who got dropped 9 times (great recovery but not Great chin).
are u waiting for Khabib to get dropped 9 times in order to include him in your list?

Holloway and Jones are in a class of their own. They literally can't even be hurt

Bones.
ForkedLeadingAurochs-max-14mb.gif

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-GIFs-best-moments-1.gif

giphy.gif

eap3zp.jpg

Legendary skinny legs too.
giphy.gif

Bones is a fucking TANK.

Last edited:
Yoel and Gastelum have excellent chins.

Yoel has taken direct clean headkicks and stayed on his feet.

Anderson has a legendary chin.

I've never seen Jones dropped or badly hurt.

Rumble really didn't get hit much but I don't recall him ever being dropped.

D.C. Has a great chin. No shame in a nasty headkick which he tried to fight thru

Condit

Robbie Lawler has taken tons of shots and usually keeping on trucking.

kelvin gastelum will be compared to diego sanchez in terms of chin.

oh, by the way: the two most powerful strikes i've seen land that did not finish an opponent, was the knee that herring landed on big nog, and nog ended up winning that fight. and in maybe the most amazing display of a chin of all-time, was diego surviving the flying knee hathaway landed on him. holy fucking shit.

IMO none of those guys fit the bill of having a legendary chin. Ferguson has great recovery (for now) but is frequently rocked, Woodley/DC/KZ have all been stopped with strikes (all of which by guys not known for KO power except for Marquardt), Kelvin got dropped and stopped by modern day Weidman (his only win since 2015), and Jones def has a great chin but hasn't really eaten enough clean shots to put it into legendary status. Definitely good chins, but not legendary.

Ortega not dying against Holloway > anything from anyone on your list

How can you have a thread about legendary chins and not mention Jonathan Goulet?

i
i

And i am not joking at all about Artem. Man has a granite chin.

Tony
T city
KZ
DC
Bones
Kelvin
Definitely Ortega if he keeps that up.

Jon Jones has a decent chin, but it's nothing crazy. He's just so unfairly long that he doesn't really eat hard shots. DC's chin is better.

I'd probably add Khabib to the list. He's eaten some big shots and kept moving forward.

Back