List some current chins that are going down as legendary

I would add Khabib to the list but his chin is so good it looks like it hasn't even been tested yet.
He's barely taken a shot so he hasn't been tested. I don't even think Johnson landed that clean on him, I think when he looked wobbled it was just his evasive head action to stay out of trouble. Big fan but can't say he's got a great chin yet.

People were saying I did that with Tony and Anderson.

Dude hasn't been buzzed in 27 fights.

That head is like a helmet.
I'll try to find the gif, but he was rocked in one of his fights pre-UFC.

Wonderboy. Holy fucking shit he survived some boooombs from Tyron.

I would add Khabib to the list but his chin is so good it looks like it hasn't even been tested yet.
Johnson overhand, Conor left, and barboza wheel. Those are 3 of the most concussing shots in Lw. Pretty fucking impressive

One of the GOAT chins in all MMA...

Lkd9l6B.gif

I'll try to find the gif, but he was rocked in one of his fights pre-UFC.

kab-gif.423199

Khabib actually seems very hard to hit. Great defense so his chin hasn't really been tested that much

kab-gif.423199

Khabib actually seems very hard to hit. Great defense so his chin hasn't really been tested that much
I agree, but I do think it's safe to assume he's got a good chin at the minimum at this point.

Where is Carlos Condit in this thread?? Good god you don't mention legendary chins without Condit.

Max
Conor
Khabib
AI
Pettis
Till
Wonderboy
Cutelaba
Phil Davis
Mighty Mouse
John lineker
Paulo Costa
Chael Sonnen
Jones

kab-gif.423199

Was that at WW? also, he got caught while his feet weren't planted at all, which made it look even worse.

I guess you are right with the JDS pummlings I just never saw him in that light because my first real introduction to him was watching Arlovski flatten him with one shot.

The Nelson non-stoppage is the one reason I'm not sure JDS can stop Black Beast. JDS should easily outbox BB though.

Tony
T city
KZ
DC
Bones
Kelvin
Al Iaquinta and Max Holloway, not Tony who got dropped 9 times (great recovery but not Great chin).
are u waiting for Khabib to get dropped 9 times in order to include him in your list?

Where is Carlos Condit in this thread?? Good god you don't mention legendary chins without Condit.

It's because lately he hasn't been taking shots as well and people have recency bias.

Uriah Faber and it’s not even close

20170707081335_Untitled1.JPG

kab-gif.423199

look at his feet, I think it was off balance.
plus I don't think that punch landed tbh

G8pzKYL.gif

Last edited:
Back