List of Recently Announced Fights

akridge for mod.

Threads like these should be stickied

Adriano Martins vs. Daron Cruickshank @ UFC Fight Night 32. Just added.

Lol, I appreciate it man. Just trying to make it easier for some people.

There's only like 1 or 2 mods that seem to post in this section, shonuf posts & most the others just lurk.

I'm sure they could add you to the masses.

If they were smart to, they'd sticky this.

It's miles better & informative then the majority of those threads stickied atop the page.

Yeah TS keep these threads coming when you can- very good info here

WOW. First Ive heard of Nate Diaz vs Gray Maynard III !!!

There's only like 1 or 2 mods that seem to post in this section, shonuf posts & most the others just lurk.

I'm sure they could add you to the masses.

If they were smart to, they'd sticky this.

It's miles better & informative then the majority of those threads stickied atop the page.

Well, I'd be honored!

Thanks TS Dennis Bermudez vs Steven Siler should be interesting.

Thanks ts. I didn't know diaz and maynard were fighting again.

I think it'll be alot more even than Bermudez/Lentz would've been.

Was that the original fight? I see that Lentz is fighting Mendes, both good fights so I guess it worked out.

lovin it!!!

with the increased amount of shows , the fighters get more fights and more paydays...so that's a win win for everyone

lovin it!!!

with the increased amount of shows , the fighters get more fights and more paydays...so that's a win win for everyone

Well, kinda. They're adding alot of fighters to the roster, so it makes it harder for guys to fight multiple times a year.

Updated with Stipe Miocic vs. Ben Rothwell, and Joe Lauzon vs. Mac Danzig announced for UFC on FOX 9. Damn, this card is going to be stacked.

Whoa, Browne VS Barnett? Since when?

That's sounds like a very interesting fight and the winner might just get a title shot. I'll be rooting for Browne. I just hope he can Barnett at a distance.

Updated with Stipe Miocic vs. Ben Rothwell, and Joe Lauzon vs. Mac Danzig announced for UFC on FOX 9. Damn, this card is going to be stacked.

I thought Danzig was cut/retired?
Good news.

Back