List of fighters with better cardio than Erick Silva

The strangest thing is that he gassed while having Browns back. I don't think there are many other positions that could be less tiring to mantain.

The strangest thing is that he gassed while having Browns back. I don't think there are many other positions that could be less tiring to mantain.

not entirely true, sometimes maintaining dominant positions can be tiring... i train bjj and when ur are rolling against someone good, u cant hold them and rest, you need to keep moving, changing angles, etc. and it can be tiring. Of course escaping cross side is worse but i can see someone gassing out on someone's back... hell ive gassed out trying to choke people with good sub defense

it's also a combination of knowing when you have the choke or not, he had the bicep grip at one point and was squeezing... that was the beginning of his end... he didnt have the choke tight and squeezed anyway, i bet u his punching power dramatically reduced after that

He also threw all of those short punches after he landed that big kick to the body. His muscles must of completely seized up afterwards.

he definitley had an adrenaline dump after he hurt matt brown...

matt brown = rocky lol

Cain Velasquez
Carlos Condit
Nick Diaz
MM

Oops thought you meant worse cardio than Silva

Interesting fact: from the last 4-5 opponents brown fought, everybody gassed badly

Cain Velasquez
Carlos Condit
Nick Diaz
MM

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Interesting fact: from the last 4-5 opponents brown fought, everybody gassed badly

No, thats actually not interesting whatsoever. Its merely a common trait amongst cans brown has fought and thats it.

Better cardio than Erick Silva

Every1

Back