List of fighters who ducked oponents..

This list is insane. None of those "ducks" happened. I'm not going to go point by point to tell you why you're wrong, because this is a bash thread and you are wont to post those frequently.

There are many thread about GSP ducking Lawler, Woodly ducking Wonderboy for Diaz, Bisping ducking (Jacare/weidman/rockhold) for Hendo... Rickson ducking Sakuraba is a fact, as well Hoffman ducking Fedor the day of the fight.

Seriously..What´s the problem?

Vitor ducked Mousasi???

WHEN??

Mousasi ducked him because TRT Vitor was a freakin machine

TRT Vitor>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mousasi

GSP also dodged, ducked, dipped, dived and...dodged Spider for years.

No, Anderson never went down to 170, and you can't duck someone not in your weight division. If weight divisions don't count, then everyone who isn't a heavyweight has been ducking HW's all along, so you can list every non-HW MMA fighter as a ducker.

UFC 151. Google it.

Yes, I remember the fiasco of UFC 151. Jones could have saved the card by fighting Chael last minute, but he refused. I would have thought even the most inveterate critic of Jones could discern the difference between refusing a last minute fight against anyone and trying to avoid fighting a specific fighter. In no intelligent way can it be maintained that Jones was fearful of Chael Sonnen or that he handled his career in such a way as to specifically avoid him.

Yes, I remember the fiasco of UFC 151. Jones could have saved the card by fighting Chael last minute, but he refused. I would have thought even the most inveterate critic of Jones could discern the difference between refusing a last minute fight against anyone and trying to avoid fighting a specific fighter. In no intelligent way can it be maintained that Jones was fearful of Chael Sonnen or that he handled his career in such a way as to specifically avoid him.

Any fighter who turns down a fight last minute is dodging something that could hurt their record or make them look bad.

Fighters like Matt Brown, Cowboy and even Silva take on all-comers. For that event, he ducked Chael. Doesn't matter who the proposed opponent was. He bitched out and the whole PPV was canceled.

Back