List of excuses fighters have made?

A fighter released the other day had an excuse for his last two losses in the UFC:

He said his ex was causing problems and his head wasn't in it for the first loss.
The second loss, he said he had a headache or something before the fight.

Hendricks: 70%
Usman: 30%
Conor: balloon foot, inactivity
Overeem: felt the tap
Masvidal: 6 days notice
Figeurido: food poisoning
Rockhold: lucky (first round KO) finish

Come on do the better ones.

Jones: Pico
Silva: Dick pills
Khabib/Ferg not fighting: universe would implode
Suga: Undefeated in my mind
Lisa Leslie: cut cause I tried to start a union (not cause you are a boring fighter who isn't a contender)

Some of yall are just repeating shit that actually happened.
Mas did only have 6 days notice.
Sorry if you cant handle the truth you little babies.
According to Masvidal he had been training for Usman for months until he actually signed on to fight him. Then he had only had six days' notice.

Not MMA related but it’s the fight game Deontay Wilder blaming his walk out costume is the best excuse of all time

According to Masvidal he had been training for Usman for months until he actually signed on to fight him. Then he had only had six days' notice.
Its not the same as a real camp. He had to cut alot of weight in a short amount of time.

There have been some doozies over the years. It’s the usual suspects that make me laugh. Big nog. Bj penn and now masvidal. Clowns. Losing with grace is lost.

Im sure most people remember the whole greasegate thing..
How many of you remember GSP saying he cheated by "paying a man to kiss BJ Penn on de mouth" on his way to the octagon?

Start at 55 seconds in

Screenshot_20210305-202002_Chrome.jpg

cain: i only train to fight sea level

GSP: i was stressed out, tapping is better than taking brain damage

rampage: they all gay and wanna sniff my dick, they poisoned my food, american crowds are dumb, japanese crowds are too quiet, i drank too many energy drinks

nick diaz: they poisoned me, GSP didn't make weight

bj penn: he had vaseline

shael: i didn't tap

the chris: i didn't know the rules

dom cruz: the ref was drunk

ronda: takes a lot of energy to be a rockstar

tim kennedy: he sat on the stool for too long

khabob: tiramisu

el cacay: i wore my sunglasses indoors

fedor: god's plan

brandon schwab: the ref didn't hear me

derrick lewis: my balls is hot

"I just got caught"

"I want to fuck chuck"

Sherdogger: Makes thread about fighters excuses in a cage match but wouldn't last a minute vs an unranked 115lb female fighter
Sherdogger: Spends countless hours consuming MMA content, mostly drama from fighters, between fight weeks
Sherdogger: Complains about fighters providing MMA content, mostly drama, between fight weeks
Sherdogger: Complains about fighters promoting themselves
Sherdogger: Complains about fighters not promoting themselves
Sherdogger: Spent the PPV money on beer
Sherdogger: Spent the PPV money simping on Onyfans
Sherdogger: Can't afford BJs, too shy to ask sister so would rather suck own dick but belly got too big sitting in front of keyboard every day

Yeah didn't he get canned because he said he wanted Lesnar to die? I think it's been long enough. Bring him back.

UFC usually doesn't care about that stuff. I didn't know that. I assumed he left cause he wanted to fight and the UFC didn't have an interest anymore and they won't employee someone fighting in other orgs in any capacity.

The Usman 30% wasn't the same as the Hendricks 70%. Johny said he was throwing at 70% cuz of thin hands wraps and he didn't want to break his hand, that's why he lost. Usman won his fight, so it's not really an excuse, he just wasn't exciting. And he referenced how, health-wise, no one steps in the cage feeling 100%, and that he was at 30%.

TJ Dillashaw not getting knocked out by Cejudo is one of the most recent I can think of

Back